Linas Kleiza
    Leandro Barbosa
    Jarryd Bayless

To Toronto:
    Danny Granger
    Brandon Jennings
    Kirk Heinrichs
    John Leuer

I love this deal for everyone, and maybe I'm crazy.

For Milwaukee, the get out from under Stephen Jackson's contract while swapping out one young point guard for a slightly cheaper young pg. And they get Ed Davis, which is good.

For Indy, they get a pg who can really make everyone better, free up minutes for Paul George, free up some money to pay Roy Hibbert in the summer, and get a veteran in Jackson who has playoff experience and who can guard multiple positions and has a history with the franchise (albeit an interesting one).

For Atlanta they replace Teague, who has fewer assist this month than Al Jefferson, with Darren Collison, who is probably (?) better. They replace Marvin Williams with Kleiza who is the same player but 3 mil cheaper. And add Barbosa and Bayless for some bench depth for a playoff run.

For Toronto, they add Derozan's buddy from South LA, who just happens to be promising and young. They add a legitimate scoring 3 who is only 28 and who will be in his prime at the same time as our other franchise player. And we get the true defensive pg who we can either resign this summer at a lower rate or we keep 8 mil in cap flexibility this summer. And Jon Leuer is still Jon Leuer, which is something.

But I'm probably way out to lunch here.

Goalie23 wrote: View Post
    Here's the deal:

To Indy:
    Jose Calderon
    Stephen Jackson
    Marvin Williams

To Milwaukee:
    Jeff Teague
    Ed Davis

To Atlanta:
    Darren Collison
    Linas Kleiza
    Leandro Barbosa
    Jarryd Bayless

To Toronto:
    Danny Granger
    Brandon Jennings
    Kirk Heinrichs
    John Leuer

I love this deal for everyone, and maybe I'm crazy.

For Milwaukee, the get out from under Stephen Jackson's contract while swapping out one young point guard for a slightly cheaper young pg. And they get Ed Davis, which is good.

For Indy, they get a pg who can really make everyone better, free up minutes for Paul George, free up some money to pay Roy Hibbert in the summer, and get a veteran in Jackson who has playoff experience and who can guard multiple positions and has a history with the franchise (albeit an interesting one).

For Atlanta they replace Teague, who has fewer assist this month than Al Jefferson, with Darren Collison, who is probably (?) better. They replace Marvin Williams with Kleiza who is the same player but 3 mil cheaper. And add Barbosa and Bayless for some bench depth for a playoff run.

For Toronto, they add Derozan's buddy from South LA, who just happens to be promising and young. They add a legitimate scoring 3 who is only 28 and who will be in his prime at the same time as our other franchise player. And we get the true defensive pg who we can either resign this summer at a lower rate or we keep 8 mil in cap flexibility this summer. And Jon Leuer is still Jon Leuer, which is something.

But I'm probably way out to lunch here.
    Trade Machine? And too fantasy of a trade. Not gonna happen at deadline. Indiana is NOT giving up Granger, he's there "big time" player.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Indiana wants absolutely no part of re-acquiring Stephen Jackson. Collison and Granger for Marvin Williams, Calderon and Jackson is not a very good deal for the Pacers. Milwaukee gets a raw deal too.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Indiana wants absolutely no part of re-acquiring Stephen Jackson. Collison and Granger for Marvin Williams, Calderon and Jackson is not a very good deal for the Pacers. Milwaukee gets a raw deal too.
        Not a very good deal? More like a tragedy.

Comment

Why would the Pacers want to destroy their team, which is doing pretty well?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Why would the Pacers want to destroy their team, which is doing pretty well?
            +1

Comment

Yeah this looks pretty messed up. Very imbalanced imo.

Comment

This looks like something my baby brother would make up

Comment

nopropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  this looks like something my baby brother would make up
                  hahahahahaha

Comment

Agreed.

I do wish we turned Bosh into Granger or Gay when he left though.

Comment

Working...
                    X