The NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kadri! Kadri! kadri!

with a contract like his i was expecting him play like..cant lie i didnt watch the game curse school..

but the goal was a beauty woooh!
    just hope he does something good tonight vs ottawa
    i liked the little A on his shirt hoping to see it for quite some years

leggo leafs!
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Thu Sep 19, 2013, 08:27 PM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Man, you fucking leafs fans are so brute with your eternal optimism.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Heh,

Don't speak for me on that one. I did however find a nice little article about Kadri, the Leafs made him train with the Club trainer this yer after last years debacle. Hopefully it pays off.

http://kylethereporter.com/2013/07/2...e-next-season/

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          Man, you fucking leafs fans are so brute with your eternal optimism.
          If you can't deal then you're in the wrong thread. It'll always be there.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

lool pre season point per game
            hope his hands ok tho...
            took a nasty one to the glove
            opened up the scoring too hehehe

lool cbc brings out atleast three leaf articles a day
            http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hoc...amp-fight.html

hes a good canadian boy, ive never been this excited for toronto, the raptors, the leafs, toronto as a whole<3
            Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Sep 20, 2013, 08:15 PM.
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Thought this was pretty funny from last night's shootout:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/NO46XEZK-5Q?
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

loool last nights brawl haha crazy, my man was about to jump in too
                http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=432586
                cant lie the comments are so stupid they are not even worth reading

Comment

Clarkson jumping over the boards was a pretty stupid move. Regardless of emotion, you have to know the consequences of that...
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

lool kessel suspended for the rest of Pre Season...

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      lool kessel suspended for the rest of Pre Season...
                      Oh boy haha.

You can't defend him for slashing the guy, but you also can't call him a pussy either. The Scott dude has 8 inches and 70 pounds on Kessel, there's no way any one of us would've fought.

He should've just skated away.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

How bad are the Flames gonna be this year? Predictions?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          worse than the Bobcats

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Can't be any worse than the oilers. If you think about it the Oilers are worse because they have a good team on paper, yet they still suck
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

season opener on tuesday cant wait
                              excited to see whos gonna score the first goal of the season
                              leggoo leafs<3

Comment

major lockdown on kessel man, 8 years

Comment

Working...
                                X