No announcement yet.

are you a bandwagoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant stand bandwagoning but i do something called 'anybody but miami' i wouldnt consider it bandwagoning, lol cuz i hate miami, just as much as i hate jv and blake griffin
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      i cant stand bandwagoning but i do something called 'anybody but miami' i wouldnt consider it bandwagoning, lol cuz i hate miami, just as much as i hate jv and blake griffin
      Who are you referring to when you say JV?!

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
        Who are you referring to when you say JV?!
        jonas valanciunas #17 for the Toronto raptors, lol he gets me mad
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

jonas valanciunas #17 for the Toronto raptors, lol he gets me mad

Comment

holdup holdup, theres a reason though
            and its leo rautins, you gotta admit he talks non stop 24/7 about jv and Lithuania and his goddamn son.
            second of all he gets more minutes than ross and cant even lie i liked ross better from the very beginning
            when jv grabs a rebound he holds it for FIVE SECONDS like what the hell are you doin' move the ball up
            lastly my whole family like jonas, so i like being the asshole who argues with everyone
            and leo pisses me offfffffffff... i gotta mute that shit sometimes
            but other wise i love him (cough cough)

Comment

holdup holdup, theres a reason though
              and its leo rautins, you gotta admit he talks non stop 24/7 about jv and Lithuania and his goddamn son.
              second of all he gets more minutes than ross and cant even lie i liked ross better from the very beginning
              when jv grabs a rebound he holds it for FIVE SECONDS like what the hell are you doin' move the ball up
              lastly my whole family like jonas, so i like being the asshole who argues with everyone
              and leo pisses me offfffffffff... i gotta mute that shit sometimes
              but other wise i love him (cough cough)
              If you don't like JV you don't deserve to be a Raptors fan -_-
              JV is what Raptors basketball is all about. Him and Amir are the heart and soul of the team

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                If you don't like JV you don't deserve to be a Raptors fan -_-
                JV is what Raptors basketball is all about. Him and Amir are the heart and soul of the team
                looool i like jv (sometimes) he just pisses me off wait let me correct that leo rautins pisses me off
                and demar's part of that heart and soul
                and by the way i was a raptors fan before jv showed up, i dont do the bandwagoning shit and follow players where ever they go, when he got drafted it didnt make me like the raptors any less or more, because ive been with them since forever........ 1999 tings
                Last edited by lilmamba_; Sat Jul 6, 2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

looool i like jv (sometimes) he just pisses me off wait let me correct that leo rautins pisses me off
                  and demar's part of that heart and soul
                  and by the way i was a raptors fan before jv showed up, i dont do the bandwagoning shit and follow players where ever they go, when he got drafted it didnt make me like the raptors any less or more, because ive been with them since forever........ 1999 tings
                  You can't say you've been a fan since you were born. You can't really become a fan till you really understand what your exactly a fan of. I've liked the Raptors ever since i can remember but i never really watched full seasons of Raptors ball till like 08 or 09. I've only missed 3 games since then

Comment

WOW.

You hate JV?...

I don't get it.

He was the reason people kept cheering. He showed such a big heart for this sport and raptors organisation. I just don't get it how RAPTORS FAN can hate someone like JV. If NBA would have more players like Faried, JV, Anderson(BIRDMAN), Timmy.. n more, that would be even more awesome to watch.

Maybe later, BUT NOT NOW.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      You can't say you've been a fan since you were born. You can't really become a fan till you really understand what your exactly a fan of. I've liked the Raptors ever since i can remember but i never really watched full seasons of Raptors ball till like 08 or 09. I've only missed 3 games since then
                      I agree with this. I was brought up a leafs fan. Then I got old enough to understand that it's the leafs and changed teams soon after.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        I agree with this. I was brought up a leafs fan. Then I got old enough to understand that it's the leafs and changed teams soon after.
                        The leafs have sucked for years but I can't become a fan of any other team even if I tried so im stuck with cheering for these losers. (although it does look like they're making progress)

Comment

The leafs have sucked for years but I can't become a fan of any other team even if I tried so im stuck with cheering for these losers. (although it does look like they're making progress)
                          The leafs have purposely sucked for years..
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            The leafs have purposely sucked for years..
                            playoffs next year, baby
                            for both teams

Comment

playoffs next year, baby
                              for both teams
                              We'll see

Comment

playoffs next year, baby
                                for both teams
                                I like the leafs chances better now that J-Smoove is on the Pistons but I'm hoping

Comment

Working...
                                X