• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh On The Fan 590

http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?cont...13_152936_4192

Says he misses us. How sweet.

<3

Comment

I felt like he wandered on a couple questions to avoid answering it directly but overall its not exactly common to see a player contact a city he isnt part of anymore and answer their questions so just shows character from Bosh. All the power to him in Miami, I just think Lebron ruined it for me not Bosh. It wouldnt be so bad if it was Dwade and Bosh but adding James was too much.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
          I felt like he wandered on a couple questions to avoid answering it directly but overall its not exactly common to see a player contact a city he isnt part of anymore and answer their questions so just shows character from Bosh. All the power to him in Miami, I just think Lebron ruined it for me not Bosh. It wouldnt be so bad if it was Dwade and Bosh but adding James was too much.
          I was thinking the same thing. He sidestepped a few questions that I'm impressed they even asked, but on the other hand much respect to him at least giving out some form of answers.

Comment

Bosh did what he had to do he honoured his contract with us and he moved thats what happens in business if you cant provide your employee with an ideal environment theyll move on to a better company. I'm glad he's still saying good things about the city which im sure players around the league are hearing (Didnt get that from VC when he left). Definately will applaud the guy when he comes back to the ACC.

Comment

The best part is when E Smith asked, "what was the main reason for leaving", and he said "I don't want to play in Andrea's shadow anymore, and, I'm g@y".

Comment

I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                  I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.
                  I agree up until endorsements. I actually think he will get more which neutralizes the hit he took on salary. But I dont care, Its rare to see a player stay with a franchise from beginning to end. There are players who do but more who don't. Not to mention we hardly made the playoffs when he was here. Its about time for a new era here.

Comment

I agree up until endorsements. I actually think he will get more which neutralizes the hit he took on salary. But I dont care, Its rare to see a player stay with a franchise from beginning to end. There are players who do but more who don't. Not to mention we hardly made the playoffs when he was here. Its about time for a new era here.
                    Seems like the players that stay with their franchise win the rings though doesn't it....

Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Wade, Timmy D, Pierce, Bill Russell, Isiah Thomas, etc...etc...

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                      The best part is when E Smith asked, "what was the main reason for leaving", and he said "I don't want to play in Andrea's shadow anymore, and, I'm g@y".
                      I am anxious to see what you are going to say when Andrea (who I'm convinced is your father) gets the spotlight next year and falls incredibly short of your massive dellusional build-up.lol

This year there will be no where to run and hide and no more excuses for a 5 year underachieving , self proclaimed lazy 7 footer that shies away from contact, has 1 post move, loves the perimeter and has yet to grasp the concept of team defence or rotations.

You're hitching your wagon to an over-priced mule.
                      Last edited by sleepz; Tue Jul 13, 2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Seems like the players that stay with their franchise win the rings though doesn't it....

Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Wade, Timmy D, Pierce, Bill Russell, Isiah Thomas, etc...etc...
                        Yeah for sure, but those guys are also amazing franchise players that carry and lead their team night after night something Chris is not.

Comment

You were the chosen one Bosh! It was said you would beat the Heat, not join them. You were to bring championships to the Raptors, not leave us in rebuilding! You were my brother, Bosh. I loved you!
                          Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Yeah for sure, but those guys are also amazing franchise players that carry and lead their team night after night something Chris is not.
                            Agree with u 1000% on that one Priest

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
                              You were the chosen one Bosh! It was said you would beat the Heat, not join them. You were to bring championships to the Raptors, not leave us in rebuilding! You were my brother, Bosh. I loved you!
                              LMFAO!!!! CB, ur breaking my heart!

Comment

Working...
                              X