Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoopshype raptors season preview

http://bit.ly/S80ooz
    Projects 5th in the division, 9th in the conference. Good to see the only negative they really gave was scoring

someone should probably delete this thread, since I just visited hoopshype and we definitely haven't had our preview completed yet.. plus that link doesn't work .

good effort though.

Comment

http://hoopshype.com/previews/toronto.htm

Comment

Same link, different URL
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Atlantic division is deep as shit, probably the deepest in the league

Comment

"Toronto added Lowry, Bayless and Lucas this offseason. The writing is on the wall for Calderon, but he will stay professional."

Wonder how Bayless will react when he founds the Raptors have re-acquired him?

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              "Toronto added Lowry, Bayless and Lucas this offseason. The writing is on the wall for Calderon, but he will stay professional."

Wonder how Bayless will react when he founds the Raptors have re-acquired him?
              A few Bayless fans here just shed a tear....

Comment

I'm so glad we didn't trade Calderon and didn't resign Bayless to be honest. Our point guards would've been the number 1 ranking in tunnel vision.

As much as the Atlantic is probably the deepest and strongest division in the league, it's not impossible for me to see all 5 teams make the playoffs. Miami, Indiana are there for sure. For me, there are only 2 teams capable of making a run to the playoffs afterwards.

Washington: Although having Ariza and Okafor, New Orleans had a similar team and was in the lottery, may be a bit improved, but I see them still outside.

Chicago is probably the team out of the two that will make it, very solid without Derrick Rose, but will not have him for a very long period of time, not to mention losing in my opinion, the best back-up point guard in the league last season. Point duo of Teague and Hinrich seems intriguing, but nothing near the Rose, Watson, PJ3 triple.

Charlotte, Cleveland, Orlando and Detroit are very young, and still developing. Not too many moves over the off-season other than drafting young players. Milwaukee is a train wreck. Two shoot-first guards, with no star. Scared for that team quite frankly. Atlanta downgraded for sure, if things go right, they can make the playoffs, but not betting on it.

1: Miami
                2. Indiana
                3. Boston
                4. Brooklyn
                5. Philadelphia
                6. New York
                7. Chicago/Toronto/Washington
                8. Toronto/Chicago/Washington
                Last edited by ReubenJRD; Fri Sep 21, 2012, 04:26 PM.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                X