X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sleeper Point Guard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooh_Jeter

I think this is the player the raptors should sign.

(Yes, its just because of the name)
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Can somebody say hell no?
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

It's too bad Pooh Richardson still doesn't play in the NBA. I'd love to have two Pooh's on my team.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Decent third string PG.

Extremely hard worker (gym rat) who truly loves the game (enjoys playing ball, practicing, working, taking extra shots). A great teammate to have ... someone who lives and breathes basketball.

Reminds me a lot of Mateen Cleaves in the way that he is not much of a player but a great practice guy who is well loved by his teammates and helps build team unity.
        nbaroundtable

Comment

No, I heard he was shit.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            It's too bad Pooh Richardson still doesn't play in the NBA. I'd love to have two Pooh's on my team.
            actually 3 cause pob's nickname is pooh on bricks

hahahaha, this is complete nonsense. pooh.hahaha
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Well maybe not sleeper but rather Sleepy
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
              X