Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...with the royal baby having been born..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...with the royal baby having been born..

How will this effect the raptors?

I think it will provide great motivation and we will dethrone the Miami Heat this year.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I think we have a chance at signing him.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

He's already signed with Jay-Z.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        How will this effect the raptors?

I think it will provide great motivation and we will dethrone the Miami Heat this year.
        Okay, okay!

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          He's already signed with Jay-Z.
          That bastard!...we'll get the next one
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

That bastard!...we'll get the next one
            When the next one is coming?

Comment

Somebody post the "it's a celebration bitches!" Dave Chappele skit

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                When the next one is coming?
                Depends on how horny the royals are..

Comment

Do we give a s...? about some random people from England having a baby? Oh yes he's a prince now! Who cares. Poor guy will have to be Englands mascot.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Do we give a s...? about some random people from England having a baby? Oh yes he's a prince now! Who cares. Poor guy will have to be Englands mascot.
                    Nobody really cares. But, there's no fun in that. That's why we pretend to give a shit.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Only brits care... but when you say some random people having baby... That's kinda bad.

Comment

What do you mean? I just wanted to emphasize how ordinary they are compared to all the rest of us, despite of their status (which is not even earned).

Comment

Fuck the Royals, they are useless to the world. I mean... so am I probably but I don't make billions off tax money.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Fuck the Royals, they are useless to the world. I mean... so am I probably but I don't make billions off tax money.
                            But, you wish you did

Comment

But, you wish you did
                              Oh you're fucking right I do
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X