Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free agent point guard ... why not Jose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you want to make a lateral move at the PG position? Jose is better in some aspects Lowry isn't, and vice versa. If it was a clear improvement I would say yes go for it, but it isn't imo.

Comment

Like others have said, there aren't many good reasons why signing Calderon would be a good idea.

Let's look forward, not backwards.

Comment

There really should be a facepalm emoticon on here.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          There really should be a facepalm emoticon on here.
          Always rely on Captain Picard

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

Always rely on Captain Picard
            I always preferred this one

Comment

lol, save the salute for when Multipaul comes back here following Bargnani's 1st post-trade double-double.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                lol, save the salute for when Multipaul comes back here following Bargnani's 1st post-trade double-double.
                Bargnani double-double? That must be shot attempts and minutes, cause if one thing is clear, Bargnani doesn't rebound.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Bargnani double-double? That must be shot attempts and minutes, cause if one thing is clear, Bargnani doesn't rebound.
                  10 points, 10 turnovers....

Comment

Calderon had a great run with the Raptors but moving forward....

no way, Jose

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                      Too expensive, and too many years. He should be in the rotation for a winning team. Losing teams shouldn't be signing expensive rotation guys until they have the foundation of a couple of superstars.
                      Having Calderon run the point for a team featuring Dirk, Howard and a couple good 3pt threats would be scary!

Comment

Sacramento is courting him.. I guess Jose will never be playing for a contender.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Sacramento is courting him.. I guess Jose will never be playing for a contender.
                          Houston was looking at him too, which would be good for him. Sacramento was only looking because the Kings were worried about losing Tyreke, but apparently they're thinking about matching New Orleans' stupid offer.

Comment

Yeah... No Way Jose! I would love to see him play for a winning team. It would be quite sweet to see Jose in the playoffs, I would cheer for any team he plays for unless that team is playing against Toronto lol
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                            X