whos going to the games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos going to the games?

i friggin sold my ticket cause i thought i couldn't go. turns out now i can. so far i can probably get seats around shitty 312 section for about $120 bucks. i guess thats not too bad? where are all of you going to be?

I have game two section 315 row 2. came to about $154 each through stub hub.

Comment

309 - right above halfcourt
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I have game 5 tickets. Section 113. Hoping it will be an elimination game for raptors.

Also I plan on going to Maple Leaf Square to watch em from there. I think I will leave try to get there for 9am. Have no idea if it will fill up fast.

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
          I have game 5 tickets. Section 113. Hoping it will be an elimination game for raptors.

Also I plan on going to Maple Leaf Square to watch em from there. I think I will leave try to get there for 9am. Have no idea if it will fill up fast.
          I'm going to be there for 10ish. Reso at real sports for 11 then off to the game! I hope there's a massive turnout. Show dem 'mericans how ta do it.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            i friggin sold my ticket cause i thought i couldn't go. turns out now i can. so far i can probably get seats around shitty 312 section for about $120 bucks. i guess thats not too bad? where are all of you going to be?
            Whoa shitty Section 312.
            My season seats are section 312 row 3.
            I'm hurt by this :|
            Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
            Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
            Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

I'll be at game 1, section 108

I am selling my pair of 119M game 2 seats if anyone wants!

Comment

ahoang wrote: View Post
                Whoa shitty Section 312.
                My season seats are section 312 row 3.
                I'm hurt by this :|

ok so its not thaaat shitty. i'm just used to sitting in 309/321 midcourt!

Comment

I'm hoping/planning to be there in the square for 10:30! Anyone know if I should get there earlier? I don't want to show up too early but I also don't want the place to get packed. Anyone have any experience with this (maybe leafs playoffs last year?)
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    I'm hoping/planning to be there in the square for 10:30! Anyone know if I should get there earlier? I don't want to show up too early but I also don't want the place to get packed. Anyone have any experience with this (maybe leafs playoffs last year?)
                    the problem is no one has any idea on how many people are going to show up
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      the problem is no one has any idea on how many people are going to show up
                      LOOOOOOOL

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

got tickets!!!
                        310 section. good enough for me! fuck we better take this series opener.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          They're telling people to show up at 2 hour before I thought. So I think 1030 is right on the money. I've got a seat inside the arena and I'm still showing up for 11.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            got tickets!!!
                            310 section. good enough for me! fuck we better take this series opener.

2 Sections over in "Shitty 312"!

Comment

I'm getting to the maple leaf square just before 11. Will be inside the arena for game 2 - section 310 row 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X