X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

http://youtu.be/jWCfMAVd7ck

Last edited by special1; Fri Jan 25, 2013, 11:58 AM.

Demar has more heart than Vince thats why.

Comment

We aren't in the Eastern finals so it doesn't matter lol.

Comment

J Ram wrote: View Post
        Exactly. No pressure like there was back then.

Comment

J Ram wrote: View Post
          we never were in the east final

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
            Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly
            Uhh, no.

Comment

I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I think it's best if we stop with the DeRozan/Carter comparisons. By his 4th year, Carter was one of the top 5 players in the league, and won countless games for us at the buzzer.
                Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
                  Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
                  I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
                    Yeah the too cool guy tough guy walkback to the bench acting oblivious to all his teammates' celebrations is pretty dorky.
                    I would have preferred if he actually celebrated the moment instead of this stoic ego stroking bullshit.
                    If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                      If it was his personality to be like that then I'd have no problem. The guy has never hit a game winner before and you could tell he was so happy and rightfully so. The whole time he was mean muggin it looked awkward cause he was fighting back his smile. Ed Davis shook the act out of him before the interview lol
                      but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER

Comment

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".

Comment

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...LlLDs&sadssc=1

Comment

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
                            He actually was amazing down the stretch. He carried the Raps late no question. Although I'm with DoNDaDDa and that he's a poser. Just came across as fake to me.

Comment

I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X