Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Granger out for Home Opener!

David Aldridge David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Oh, boy. RT @Pacers Forward @dgranger33 has continued soreness in his left knee and will be out indefinitely.

nice to have an advantage but this is a team i want to meet (and beat) at full strength

Comment

This is when George and West turn it up a notch....

Comment

I read somewhere that George Hill may be out as well... No Granger is huge and will put a lot of pressure on Hibbert, West and Paul George to deliver big time performances to have a shot at a W. George and Demar cancel each other out as long as Dre can match or exceed Hibberts output I like our chances on starting off the year with a win!

Pay back for last years heat breaker of an opener.

Comment

Just expect the "NOOOO, NOT THIS GUY!!"when Granger gets pulled off the inactive list and put in the game with 10 seconds to go Raptors leading by 1,

The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

That is a classic aneuryism explosion probably echoed by thousands in their homes. I know I came close. Who was guarding Gay on that play?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              That is a classic aneuryism explosion probably echoed by thousands in their homes. I know I came close. Who was guarding Gay on that play?
              It was Julian Wright.. here is a better angle of the same play:

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                I read somewhere that George Hill may be out as well... No Granger is huge and will put a lot of pressure on Hibbert, West and Paul George to deliver big time performances to have a shot at a W. George and Demar cancel each other out as long as Dre can match or exceed Hibberts output I like our chances on starting off the year with a win!

Pay back for last years heat breaker of an opener.
                Lol Demar does not cancel Paul George out. At this point George is a much more complete player.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                  Lol Demar does not cancel Paul George out. At this point George is a much more complete player.
                  While George does have better ball skills, DeMar knows his role and does it as well as he can. The fouls he draws on the opposition can cause teams to have to sit people early....that is a plus alone.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Agreed, Paul George is a better all round player at this point than DD but has much more of a loafy attitude that will def hinder him from becoming a full time #1 player on his team.

Can't wait for tip off! and due to the recent clock change tip off will be at midnight instead of 1 am over here!
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                      Agreed, Paul George is a better all round player at this point than DD but has much more of a loafy attitude that will def hinder him from becoming a full time #1 player on his team.

Can't wait for tip off! and due to the recent clock change tip off will be at midnight instead of 1 am over here!
                      Lucky you! 1:00 here.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Amare is also out for 6 weeks according to NBA.com...Muahahaha

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Lucky you! 1:00 here.
                          makes west coast games a brutal 4 am start. Think I'll skip the live feeds of those
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                            George is a much better all around player no question. I was more so implying the points they will score in the game. Demar will have the luxury of getting set up by Lowry and Jose while George will need to create his own shot as DJ will have a tough time being guarded by Lowry. Not only do I think Demar will score as much or more as George in the game I think it will be on less shots.

Comment

Indiana is pretty scary. With Granger out, George becomes the scoring focus on the wing and Green steps in to the starting lineup. I'm not too sure how much of a break it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X