Canadians IN Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    You never know. After our playoff run, MU will be in a perfect position to sell high on some of our assets in order to trade up. The chance is still there. The best part about this is the fact that some of these Canuck ballers have terrific skills, and its a real thrill to hear about so many Canadians playing high level basketball.
    We would have to give A LOT to get to Wiggins and maybe Ennis as these lottery picks have a ridiculous value to their respective teams.

Stauskas maybe not as much but I have seen mock drafts where he is lottery as well, sometimes even top 10.

Who would you be willing to give up?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
      What about Ejim? I know he's a senior but he could be a possibility, he kinda reminds me of Amir!
      Unless Iowa State goes on an insane tear in the Madness, Ejim will be lucky to go mid-second round and could possibly go undrafted. He's got two strikes against him: he's already 23, and he's a 6'6" tweener forward - a step too slow to play SF and undersized to play PF. He's got great skills and work ethic but would be hard to fit in most rotations.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
        Unless Iowa State goes on an insane tear in the Madness, Ejim will be lucky to go mid-second round and could possibly go undrafted. He's got two strikes against him: he's already 23, and he's a 6'6" tweener forward - a step too slow to play SF and undersized to play PF. He's got great skills and work ethic but would be hard to fit in most rotations.
        Is Ejim really a step slow to play SF, though? PJ Tucker was a 6' 5" PF in college and had the same issues. But then PJ went to Europe and re-invented himself as a 3 & D wing. Guys don't normally get quicker as they get older, so I think it's totally possible for Ejim to learn how to play SF in the NBA. First of all, Ejim is quicker and more athletic than PJ ever was. He's also a solid citizen with 3.7 frickin' GPA. I totally see Ejim being drafted by the Spurs.

Comment

The canadians had great day today
          #11 Dayton upset #6 Ohio State ( D. Pierre 12 Pts, 8 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl)
          #12 Harvard Upset #5 Cincinnati (Laurent Rivard,11 Pts 5 Reb 1 Stl)
          # 3 cuse Beat # 14 W Michigan (T ennis 16 Pts, 1 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Stl ,1 Blk)
          # 2 Michagan Beat #15 Wofford (Stauskaus 15 Pts, 2 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl )
          # 10 Arizona St lose hearbreaker to Texas (J. Bachynski 25 Pts, 7 Reb, 1 Blk)
          # 13 New Mexico St lose to San Diego State (D. Mullings 18 Pts, 6 Reb, 4 Ast, 1 Stl) (Sim Bhullar 14 Pts 7 Reb 2 Blk)
          Last edited by yukhan1980; Fri Mar 21, 2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Was listening to the The Fan590 here in Toronto the other day(forget which show), and they had said there was 104 Canadians playing in significant NCAA Division 1 games/teams this season(Bob Ryan from Boston Globe if I recall correctly). Upon further review, they say it's 25 included in the 68 teams that qualified for the tourney. I certainly think a few have promising NBA careers as well. Most of these kids were born when the Raptors were born. Way to go Raptors!

Comment

Nastic and powell are tearing apart the Dayton defense tonight.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Nastic and powell are tearing apart the Dayton defense tonight.
                Dayton is dismantling Stanford's zone!
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Dayton is dismantling Stanford's zone!
                  They really are. This Dayton team is surprising me.

Comment

They really are. This Dayton team is surprising me.
                    If they beat Stanford which looks like a possibility.
                    The team they face in the Elite 8 better not play a zone because they will destroy it!

Comment

If they beat Stanford which looks like a possibility.
                      The team they face in the Elite 8 better not play a zone because they will destroy it!
                      They play the winner of Florida UCLA, gonna be tough no matter who they play.

Comment

They play the winner of Florida UCLA, gonna be tough no matter who they play.
                        I think UCLA gonna upset the Gators

If its Dayton vs UCLA
                        Dayton has a chance to go to the Final 4

Comment

I think UCLA gonna upset the Gators

If its Dayton vs UCLA
                          Dayton has a chance to go to the Final 4
                          Definitely have a chance if they are playing UCLA. But I really dont see the gators losing a game this tourney. I could be wrong though. If they lose to anyone its gonna be UCLA because they are so quick.

Comment

Definitely have a chance if they are playing UCLA. But I really dont see the gators losing a game this tourney. I could be wrong though. If they lose to anyone its gonna be UCLA because they are so quick.
                            Yeah Gators look solid but there has been a whole lot of upsets during this tournament already and I'm sure more will happen ( Also because I have UCLA winning it )

Comment

Yeah Gators look solid but there has been a whole lot of upsets during this tournament already and I'm sure more will happen ( Also because I have UCLA winning it )
                              hahaha well i have the gators winning I guess I'm a little biased as well.

Comment

Baylor goes down. Emotional for Heslip and Co.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X