No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys first time posting since 4o clock!

when is this mock draft over?

Comment

• According to the Score, we picked for the Nets at 59.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
        According to the Score, we picked for the Nets at 59.
        wtf I can't believe we're doing business with those shitheads fuck Brooklyn
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          yep. i don't think people here really understand the ceiling on this guy.
          valid point. isn't part of the allure of embiid the fact that he has only been playing basketball for a few years? You can't apply this to everyone (for example, i have also only played for a few years), it may apply to Bruno

Comment

• Not happy with this draft gone to bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• V/Hayes/VET
              Amir/PPat/Hans
              Ross/Caboclo/Daniels
              Derozan/De Colo
              Lowry/Vasquez/Thames
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Thanks gang for an entertaining and respectful draft night chat!

The coming days and weeks should be quite interesting around the league... lets see what else MU has up his sleeve!

Comment

• Had McAdoo came out after his freshman year he would've been drafted in the top 10. I remember there were rumours back then that he could go as high as top 5. Now he's undrafted.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Saw some bruno clips. Kid's shooting form is just like Durant's haha, he's a pretty decent shot blocker too.
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Bruno - Yeah, will see him in 2-3 years
                      DeAndre Daniels - Yeah, he will be our backup or 3rd stringer SF behind Ross
                      Xavier Thames - Could potentially be a decent role player like Jordan Crawford

Guess Masai Ujiri will improve our roster through FA this year

Comment

• masai is talking! nba tv

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          valid point. isn't part of the allure of embiid the fact that he has only been playing basketball for a few years? You can't apply this to everyone (for example, i have also only played for a few years), it may apply to Bruno
                          Youngest player in draft by 5 days

Not 19 until September 21

Comment

• Can't wait for summer league. If this guy has any talents, he should show us something in summer league.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Thanks gang for an entertaining and respectful draft night chat!

The coming days and weeks should be quite interesting around the league... lets see what else MU has up his sleeve!
                              Yeah, the draft wasn't especially key for Raps this year. Dealing with Lowry and finding help on the wing and upfront with vets will be critical.

Comment

• I'm warming up to the Caboclo pick because a swing for the fences was exactly the play I expected, I just thought that if Ennis was off the board, it would be Anderson or Capela, who despite all the attention have huge risk associated to each of them.

So in the end, I like the play...even though I'm still completely mystified and I still feel like I don't know what really happened tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X