No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least in 1982 the whole damn world didn't have the internet so maybe a little more defensible.

what the hell is even the point of showing a game 7 hours after it ended in this day and age?

Comment

• Rex Chapman: Joel Embid of KU will be the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA-draft whenever he decides to leave school. No-brainer.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        You're watching the Duke game obviously... would you not kill to have Dan Shulman do all Raptor games, or what???
        And he is from Canada!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Rex Chapman: Joel Embid of KU will be the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA-draft whenever he decides to leave school. No-brainer.
          Oh how I pray raps don't pick #1.

When all said and done wiggins will not be #1. Hate to see him picked because of his passport

Comment

• I don't want to shit on Andrew Wiggins...but he looks kinda passive...and 63% from the FT line???
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

When all said and done wiggins will not be #1. Hate to see him picked because of his passport
              Agreed...if we pick in the top 5 it has to be my man Nik Stauskus
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wiggins had a great second half today on the road against Colorado. Took charge when it counted but Kansas lost on buzzer beater.

On what planet Wiggins is not good enough to be a Raptors draft pick?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  Wiggins had a great second half today on the road against Colorado. Took charge when it counted but Kansas lost on buzzer beater.

On what planet Wiggins is not good enough to be a Raptors draft pick?
                  None.

Just hate to see him go #1 to Toronto if a better talent available.

Fine with 2 onwards.

Comment

• I don't like Wiggins motor.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I don't like Wiggins motor.
                      That's what they said about Drummond.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

You never know. If someone like Embiid becomes the consensus #1, and the Raps get top pick, there's even a possibility they trade down and get something like Wiggins and another asset. Or the Raps believe he'll obviously be better than Jonas and use Jonas to get another high pick.

I like Embiid, and I see the intrigue (also haven't seen a game the last couple of weeks as a disclaimer), but I also don't see why I would take him ahead of Wiggins, Parker or Randle. But there's a lot of ball left to be played, so we'll see...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          You never know. If someone like Embiid becomes the consensus #1, and the Raps get top pick, there's even a possibility they trade down and get something like Wiggins and another asset. Or the Raps believe he'll obviously be better than Jonas and use Jonas to get another high pick.

I like Embiid, and I see the intrigue (also haven't seen a game the last couple of weeks as a disclaimer), but I also don't see why I would take him ahead of Wiggins, Parker or Randle. But there's a lot of ball left to be played, so we'll see...
                          JV going to have to step it up for him to have that kind of value.... But good point.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Anyone seen James Young from Kentucky? how's he looking so far?

Comment

• Burnit482 wrote: View Post
                                Anyone seen James Young from Kentucky? how's he looking so far?
                                He's found the range from 3 point land, mostly relies on others to penetrate and kick.

Comment

Working...
                                X