No announcement yet.

Jordan Hamilton signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of surprised by the signing though, I was under the impression Hamilton was a somewhat sought after FA. Surely he could do better than a training camp invite?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Maybe Casey's already sick of JJ
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

okay so we are absolutely trading someone.

maybe we are the elusive third team in the Cavs/Minny Trade
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Maybe Fields IS done and retiring
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

if he can't get that elbow right I don't blame him
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              Maybe Casey's already sick of JJ
              Lol
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                Maybe Fields IS done and retiring
                Ain't nobody retiring with a year left on the contract. Buyout or sit on the bench and collect them cheques, don't let your pride get in the way of your wallet.

Comment

Retiring doesn't remove the cap hit anyway, which means the Raptors would still be in the tax.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

This is a lot of moves to stop Joe Johnson!
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I just think we have too many SFs. I'm guessing Fields + Hayes will be traded for a backup C

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                        I just think we have too many SFs. I'm guessing Fields + Hayes will be traded for a backup C
                        That seems the obvious path. But who would trade a backup C for them? Are we willing to clog our cap going forward to upgrade backup C this year?
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Retiring doesn't remove the cap hit anyway, which means the Raptors would still be in the tax.
                          he COULD agree to a buyout....which doesn't make any sense for him but if we bought him out for 4 of his 6 million the 1 million cap hit from Hamilton would keep us out of the tax

Comment

I said it back when the Salmons deal went down, and still wouldn't be shocked if one or both of these guys get included in a deal:

Lou Williams: kinda redundant with GV inked, and SG minutes easily covered between DD, GV, Ross, Hamilton

Hansbrough: great energy & intensity, but doesn't defend well except when fouling. JJ is a much better defender and can easily cover Psycho's 3rd PF minutes when not playing big SFs

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
                              I said it back when the Salmons deal went down, and still wouldn't be shocked if one or both of these guys get included in a deal:

Lou Williams: kinda redundant with GV inked, and SG minutes easily covered between DD, GV, Ross, Hamilton

Hansbrough: great energy & intensity, but doesn't defend well except when fouling. JJ is a much better defender and can easily cover Psycho's 3rd PF minutes when not playing big SFs
                              I see the Hansbrough one still don't see the Williams one. Williams even just said in an interview that Casey and Masai want him to come in with Greivis and bring energy and score. Masai is a very honest man with his players so if he knew he would probably trade Williams he probably would let him know before hand.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I can easily see Hansbrough being traded for a 2nd rounder
                                He is really productive and he won't get the minutes he deserves on this squad
                                It doesn't help that he's not being utilized by Casey so Masai probably picked up his option cause he can find good value for him on the market, esp considering his steal of a contract.
                                I could see him being traded to the Hawks or Suns but idk

Comment

Working...
                                X