X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not liking how closing out this game

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
      Is Colangelo paying these guys to talk about him? This sounds like a commercial for Bryan Colangelo.
      BC assembled almost all the parts of this team. He just couldn't let go of Bargnani and panic-bought on Gay. He still deserves credit for JV, Ross, Amir, Derozan, Lowry.

I think you're a little blinded by your dislike of him.

Comment

• Bad finish to the game but that's how lots of garbage time games go, not an excuse though.

Comment

• Either Washington is horrible or raptors are a beast team ! I'll pick the later one
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Not liking how closing out this game
            We are going to get on humps radar again.

Comment

• The heat better be ready for the raptors

Comment

• Hahah raptors truck is flopping

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
                  Is Colangelo paying these guys to talk about him? This sounds like a commercial for Bryan Colangelo.
                  As much as I hated BC for his Kapono/Turk/Bargs/Rudy mistakes....the whole starting 5 consists of "his players". Amir was an awesome get, so was Lowry in hindsight. JV, TR and DD all have potential to get even better. I gotta give him a lil credit.

Thanks for some of the good moves BC. I'm ecstatic your no longer here though!

Comment

• Lowry admittedly the key to this team. But I still like Greasy Baskets as a backup. He's not a winning starter, but that doesn't make him a bad backup. He's having a rough game but is a nice 18 min a night guy who can shoot and distribute.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      To be fair, have any of them been?
                      Yeah I think so...he obviously has his limitations with the quicks but he had always kind of calmed everyone down and was quite inventive with his passing as well as pass first mentality. To night he is jumpy, taking bad shots and long shots early and just out of sorts. Then I heard someone remind me that he played at Uni at Maryland nearby and also hs locally...so he must be jacked up eager to perform for whomever attending.

Comment

• devlin ain't bad with no visual, he could be good on the radio

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          The heat better be ready for the raptors
                          Not sure we can say that yet

Still defending champs

Raps better be ready for heat

Comment

Either Washington is horrible or raptors are a beast team ! I'll pick the later one
                            For Eastern Conference standings Wizards are good considering they're .500

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Not sure we can say that yet

Still defending champs

Raps better be ready for heat
                              haha obviously heat are defending champs .... I guessing you didn't pick up on the sarcasm eh?

Comment

haha obviously heat are defending champs .... I guessing you didn't pick up on the sarcasm eh?
                                No

Sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X