No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors Vs. Miami Heat: January 5th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread already has 3 pages! Raptor fans are excited about the team, it's nice for a change

Comment

it's so nice to see all this positivity (spelt that wrong didn't I??)
      I beg you guys don't start a riot if we lose this thing
      and what I mean by riot is ultra tank mode

personally I'm feeling a win hehehe
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

had a feeling they'd do something like that
          great..... :/
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Wow. That means they view us as a tough game. We've normally been the type of team you don't mind sitting a guy out against.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Ross is going to dunk on Lebron Wade and Birdman this sunday.
              All at the same time.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

This is exactly why Wade does not deserve to be an all-star. Just let Lebron & Bosh carry the load and then pick and choose when you want to play when you're feeling all nice and comfy. I mean seriously, it's barely past 1/3rd of the way into the season.

Comment

In wins going back to the beginning of December, Miami averaged 0 on rebounding differential.
                  In their five losses, they averaged -13.8 on rebounding differential. In those losses, they gave up 13, 13, 9, 10 and 6 offensive rebounds.

I think that's Miami's key vulnerability right there, and it's definitely something we can exploit, especially if Hansborough is back.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                    In wins going back to the beginning of December, Miami averaged 0 on rebounding differential.
                    In their five losses, they averaged -13.8 on rebounding differential. In those losses, they gave up 13, 13, 9, 10 and 6 offensive rebounds.

I think that's Miami's key vulnerability right there, and it's definitely something we can exploit, especially if Hansborough is back.
                    Yep. That's why Miami is hoping Oden can be helpful come playoff time. They know they have at least one key weakness in terms of lack of size and rebounding.

Also, Toronto is better equipped to stay big the whole game. Patterson is pretty quick on the perimeter for a big, so hopefully with him and Amir at PF, Casey feels more comfortable staying big, as he won't have to put a slower Hansbrough out there, or play a smaller Fields or Salmons at PF where LeBron will just totally abuse them in the low post.

Comment

I have a good feeling about the Miami game. LBJ, as exceptionally great as he is, always tries to make his teammates better, even at the expense of his game. The key would be to exploit Wade (if he is going to play) and his wonky knee and back as well as having an inside game with Jonas and Amir. Not letting LBJ get easy buckets in transition or from his iso's is key as well... The only downside with packing the paint is when Ray Allen and Battier et all begin raining threes. The wings will have to recover in time to pick up those checks. The Raps as of late appear to be playing well defensively. It would be great if we can get a break down of how the Raptors defense has improved as of late.

GO RAPS GO!
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        This is exactly why Wade does not deserve to be an all-star. Just let Lebron & Bosh carry the load and then pick and choose when you want to play when you're feeling all nice and comfy. I mean seriously, it's barely past 1/3rd of the way into the season.
                        100% agree.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Seems like there not taking us lightly
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            All at the same time.
                            Blind-folded.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                              Blind-folded.
                              In flip-flops and with one hand tied behind his back

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                In flip-flops and with one hand tied behind his back
                                While eating cereal and exfoliating his legs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                                X