Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I don't read any of the other posts, just flip to the last page (as of now) and there you are. Consistency is a virtue. You are blessed with it.

Hang on and have hope. Who knows what can happen. I don't think the Raps can play two terrible games in a row against these guys.
    LOL I don't think we will play terrible again but I just don't think we play good enough to win. To me Brooklyn has looked better than us all series except for the 3 quarters in game 5. We still haven't been able to find an answer for Joe Johnson and our offense is just bad along with our defense. We rely on jumpers way too much and we don't go to our big men at all so yea that's a recipe for disaster. I think if you're truly being honest with yourself and being realistic you see that us winning is not that likely. But we are all fans of this team and hope is all we have at this point so let's hope we pull it off.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Game 6: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets, 5/2/14 7PM on TSN

Well it looks like we get the 1pm slot. Considering our horrible record of home afternoon weekend games, not looking good.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        LOL I don't think we will play terrible again but I just don't think we play good enough to win. To me Brooklyn has looked better than us all series except for the 3 quarters in game 5. We still haven't been able to find an answer for Joe Johnson and our offense is just bad along with our defense. We rely on jumpers way too much and we don't go to our big men at all so yea that's a recipe for disaster. I think if you're truly being honest with yourself and being realistic you see that us winning is not that likely. But we are all fans of this team and hope is all we have at this point so let's hope we pull it off.
        Stole the thought right out of my head.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          fuck that 1pm garbage, we play terrible in early games
          What is our record in afternoon games this year?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            What is our record in afternoon games this year?
            Not sure, but I think we're 1-7 in early games.

Comment

• Fuck I can't watch it, cheer for me guys. I really hope to get home at like 9 and see a raps wictory with only positive shit spewing from you gangsters
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Ref helping Pierce - lane violation

I am really surprised no one is making a big deal about the ref helping out Pierce last night. Maybe most people didn’t catch it. I can’t remember when it was ( I was dealing with putting my kids to bed), but on a Toronto free throw (I thought it was DeRozan) Pierce started to take a step early (which would have been a lane violation) and the ref actually grabbed Pierce’s arm and held him back for a second so he wouldn’t get called. I find that very telling about the refs. I do think the reffing has been fair at times, but what is often overlooked is the timing of the calls. The refs make sure the fouls even up somewhat in the end, but when fouls are heavily tilted at key times (4 quarter game 1 in favour of Nets; 4 quarter of Game 3 for Raps; first quarter of Game 6), to me there is an intention there. I am just surprised not more people are making a big deal about the ref helping Pierce.

Comment

• We all know the refs were and are all over the nets dick. It's gotten to the point where there is like no need to even complain about. This series has been the most terribly officiated series I have ever seen.

At this point we need to look past the refs and still play hard and win game 7 without them

Comment

• I forget which one of you has the "Wookie of the Year" avatar but I think you should be the first to say "May the Fourth Be With Us"

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      At this point we need to look past the refs and still play hard and win game 7 without them
                      Exactly.

And if they are really bad it is on Casey to take a Tech (for once) to even things out.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Not sure, but I think we're 1-7 in early games.
                        1-6 I believe

Comment

• We should consider bring signs to the game asking 'are refs anti-Canadian?'

Comment

• Raptors will win tomorrow. Last night was all about energy. Nets wanted it more.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Game 7 at home, the fans will be nuts and the refs will be far more inclined to send calls our way. Hopefully we've proven in this series that Toronto will be better for ratings in round 2 than Brooklyn. Everyone who gives a shit about basketball in NY is a Knicks fan, and Brooklyn doesn't have the history to have a nationwide following like the Yankees. Everyone in the US will tune in to see the Heat, and everyone in Canada will tune in to see the Raptors.

Comment

• Who's making the game 7 thread. That title is gonna hold a lot of pressure, anybody still undefeated

Comment

Working...
                                X