Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking at the upcoming schedule... and I see a bunch of potential losses.

Nov 29 vs Miami L
    Dec 1 vs Denver Likely a L, as they've gotten their act in gear 7-3 in last 10
    Dec 3 @Golden State L
    Dec 6 @Phoenix Potential road W, but Phoenix is doing well this season at 7-6
    Dec 8 @Los Angeles Tough road matchup, is Kobe back at this point? Raps probably get 1 of either PHX or LA
    Dec 10 vs San Antonio ...L
    Dec 13 vs Philadelphia Should be a W, but Philly has surprised a lot of teams
    Dec 14 @ Chicago They already beat us w/o D-Rose
    Dec 18 vs Charlotte Clock management loss
    Dec 20 @ Dallas VC drops 28 loss
    Dec 22 @ Oklahoma City Durantula.
    Dec 23 @ San Antonio ...L
    Dec 27 @ NY Knicks Gonna be a split here
    Dec 28 vs NY Knicks "
    Dec 31 @ Chicago No Rose no problem!
    Jan 1 vs Indiana Paul George vs. Paul George lite
    Jan 3 @ Washington Maybe we'll have traded Gay to Washington for 3 second round picks? I can dream, right?
    Jan 5 @ Miami LBJ currently has 70% TS
    Jan 7 @ Indiana Tumble weed gonna get us.

Lets say we beat LA, Philly, Charlotte and split with the Knicks... that puts us at 10-23... even if we beat Phoenix, Washington and take 1 or 2 from the Bulls, thats 13-20. I really can't picture us being any better that after this stretch.
    Last edited by AJ360; Wed Nov 27, 2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        I don't care, I just want him to do something. Now.
        Well unfortunately that's not going to happen. He doesn't dictate when/if he can get return on his players, the market does.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          And that Brooklyn team was without Williams, Lopez, Kirilenko and Terry...

Too many negatives to get into, but I was impressed by DeRozan. It's like he's gotten to the point where he's so fed up that he has said "fuck it, I'll do it myself" the past few games... if he played like this consistently (including chipping in on the glass and with assists, as he did tonight), he'd be well worth his $9.5M.
          If DeRozan kept up his play from the last 6 games or so (27ppg-3rpg-3apg on 50% FG and 50% 3PT), he'd be worth nearly a max contract.

He's already worth 9.5M. I don't expect him to maintain the level of play he's been at the last 6 games though, he's scoring with Durant level efficiency.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            Kidd's reaction after the game was like, "wow, I'm not the worst coach in the league. Thank god."
            Most NBA experts actually think Casey is the worst coach in the league. The way they were talking or tweeting about this game between Kidd and Casey is a joke.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I hope DeRozan will find a way how to maintain his level of play.

We all know Demar is hard worker. He put so much time in gym just wasn't able to succeed/improve on the floor. I feel for him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Acy with the Reggie Evans "I made this out of my curtains" jacket.

Comment

• If Amir nails that three, then that could have been one of the greatest shitty coaching wins of all time.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                    If Amir nails that three, then that could have been one of the greatest shitty coaching wins of all time.
                    And if a frog had wings, it wouldn't slap its butt every time it hops.

Gotta have the right players in the right spot. Demar and Novak should be in the corners. If you put a real threat in the corner, then maybe the help doesn't come and Gay makes a bank shot for overtime.
                    Last edited by Axel; Wed Nov 27, 2013, 09:19 AM.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      Quick, which one of these is the better coach?

Comment

• didn't catch the end of this game last nite

woke up this morning to check final plays

and amir taking threes, novak crashing boards

what in the fuck?

Comment

• Still trying to process the aftermath. Remember when Ujiri said day 1 I think that "you'll know by my actions which direction I shall go" (paraphrase).....well this I believe is a seminal moment for that choice if not already made. If MU keeps Dwane after those actions or really in-actions then it just has to be a team breakup....else I am going to have to recharge my logic neurons because stuff is not computing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Well we have some talent. This talent just can't play together tho. You put correct pieces and you will be true playoffs team.

But that's the life of Raps fan.

Cock teasing.
                            Lies, lies and lies on press conferences.
                            Stupid rotations.

Have I missed something?
                            Why do you keep using "cock teasing" in reference to a professional sports team? Just weird..
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• trade Gay start DD and ross they play well together and DeMAr is doing a good job of dishing to the corners or back out now.

Comment

• just saw another comment about the game last night that made it an even more improbable ending than it was. With 3:13 left and a 101-86 lead, Kidd subbed in Livingston, Pierce and Garnett. Subbed in, not out. Then we went on a 14-1 run. The Nets are f&*%'ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X