GT: What is Love? (Baby he's injured, he's injured, some more) vs T-Wolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm not a huge Davis fan but I've been really impressed with him this season. He's made huge strides this offseason IMO.
    Agreed, I had pretty much given up on Ed last season and his lack of improvement, but this year he's bringing everything you want in a backup big. Glad to see it.

Ross looks...wow, really bad. Normal rookie bad, but still. I'm just going to try and not even think about him for 3 months. I'll just close my eyes when he has the ball until then or something.

Comment

Demar, Anderson, and Lowry have been everything tonight.

Demar especially is playing well. Just took AK off the bounce.

Comment

Bargnani having another bad game.. not getting too many shots, and has just decided to disengage. Ugh.

If I was Casey, I'd move him to the second unit. I'd rather have Jose/Andrea in the second unit then Jose/Amir.

Comment

It's only been a few games, but Lowry is easily one of my favorite raptors of all time. We've never seen a steals guy like him on this team.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Bargnani having another bad game.. not getting too many shots, and has just decided to disengage. Ugh.

If I was Casey, I'd move him to the second unit. I'd rather have Jose/Andrea in the second unit then Jose/Amir.
            I'm not sure if he's disengaged or has decided (or been told) to just go with the flow of the game more.... Either way, I think it's better if he stops forcing them up, Minni clearly has focused on shutting him down and swarming him.

Comment

Superchunk wrote: View Post
              It's only been a few games, but Lowry is easily one of my favorite raptors of all time. We've never seen a steals guy like him on this team.
              He definitely has an eye for the ball, whether it is for rebounding, creating a deflection, or stealing the ball. Great player. Love that we have him.

Comment

Bargs and JVal both forgot to box out and Minnesota gets a dunk. #facepalm.
                Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Bargnani's shot just looks bad right now. He's always shooting it way too lightly and without any lift. It's like he's got like no energy to shoot. Maybe he forgot to eat some Primo pasta and sauce before the game...

Comment

The one-sided whistles continue...
                    Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Bargnani's shot just looks bad right now. He's always shooting it way too lightly and without any lift. It's like he's got like no energy to shoot. Maybe he forgot to eat some Primo pasta and sauce before the game...
                      maybe he ate too much primo pasta before the game.

Comment

PRIMO is gonna withdraw their endorsement deal after this performance. How many misses before you just STOP SHOOTING. PLEASE.

Comment

The officiating is getting pretty damn pathetic. How f-ing blind are these fools?

Comment

Lowry and Demar just making me smile. Lowry with 4 offensive boards? How does that even happen?

Comment

Amir got destroyed, and no call. What the hell did they think it was, a block? But overall I'm happy with how our team is playing, go Raps!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                                Amir got destroyed, and no call. What the hell did they think it was, a block? But overall I'm happy with how our team is playing, go Raps!
                                It's like what the title of the thread says... Where is the Love?

Comment

Working...
                                X