• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Smith = Bucket of Rocks

Just finished the Doug Smith chat, and this was his last post:

No
    by dgsmith 12:59 PM

Yes or now: D-Wade a hall-of-famer (as of this point)?
    by Moe 12:59 PM

Sorry to post this on the Everything Raptors page but if i post this somewhere else this will go unnoticed.

Given i hate Wade and the Heat but common, give the guy the credit he deserves. 2 time champ, finals MVP, scoring champion, ALL NBA team and he still does not deserve to be in the Hall? Major BS. Why is Doug Smith even allowed to publish anything?

LOL! D Wade is known for never receiving enough credit what he has done for the Heat and NBA. He's not playing as a superstar right now, he's in the slump or knee problems, but in my eyes ( and in many others ) he's HOF lock for sure.

Comment

This is the first time i heard this was still up to debate, Doug Smith is just an idiot.

Comment

Ya this is definitely the WRONG place to put this Glove ...

I'll let it stay here for an hour. Some of the other mods might not be as kind. Lol
        Not to mention, we've already got a thread with plenty of Doug Smith bashing going on in there.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Ya this is definitely the WRONG place to put this Glove ...

I'll let it stay here for an hour. Some of the other mods might not be as kind. Lol
          Not to mention, we've already got a thread with plenty of Doug Smith bashing going on in there.
          This is why i love you Joey. hahahah

One more can't hurt!

Comment

[QUOTE=Why is Doug Smith even allowed to publish anything?[/QUOTE]

I used to read Doug Smith's blog. I got real tired of him disrespecting readers. And I could care less what Super Son and Super Wife are up to. Doug, isn't it time for you to retire?

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              Just finished the Doug Smith chat, and this was his last post:
              You waste your time reading that shit???????

Comment

Doug Smith is not the authority. D-Wade never won it on his own, he had Shaq and LeBron BUT he still played a big role on those teams and he has pretty stats and accolades. He will be inducted one day if he can stay healthy and play out a few more strong seasons.

Comment

Scummer wrote: View Post
                  I used to read Doug Smith's blog. I got real tired of him disrespecting readers. And I could care less what Super Son and Super Wife are up to. Doug, isn't it time for you to retire?
                  haha. OMG, I forgot about superson and super wife...gosh, that was the most annoying part of his blog.one time he was like "Superson wanted to watch a movie last night and I let him pick. So, he chooses that Sandler remake of The Longest Yard. I was like 'original,please'. So, after I ask Superson how he liked it and he said "it was much better, daddy".

Reading through that the entire time. I was just running through my head "who would screw you??".
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X