No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else watch PJ3 and think "man this guy could be an amazing 3 but as a 4 he doesn't really interest me."?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Quincy's ability to draw fouls as a college player is remarkable
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Does anyone else watch PJ3 and think "man this guy could be an amazing 3 but as a 4 he doesn't really interest me."?

I was actually thinking the same thing and especially the matchup nightmares it would make with three guys near 7 in the front court. He is certainly fast athletic and big enough... with casey as a head coach he could become quite the player!
        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Kabongo making me look like a fool
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
            I was actually thinking the same thing and especially the matchup nightmares it would make with three guys near 7 in the front court. He is certainly fast athletic and big enough... with casey as a head coach he could become quite the player!
            He's certainly got the handle and foot speed to play there.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Put the ball in Miller's hands. I want to see what he does with the game on the line.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Kabongo making me look like a fool
                Not really. He waited until he picked up his 4th foul with 10 minutes left in the game before he did anything noteworthy. He had 5 assists on the game (and just 1 turnover) but he could have 10 easily if guys made the layups or easy shots he created for them.

Comment

Put the ball in Miller's hands. I want to see what he does with the game on the line.
                  It is incredible that down the stretch they didn't seem to utilize Miller or PJ3.

Comment

• Just my opinion, if both come out this draft year, Jones will go before MIller. PJ3 does pretty well everything better and is bigger.

Comment

• He's bigger, sure.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        Just my opinion, if both come out this draft year, Jones will go before MIller. PJ3 does pretty well everything better and is bigger.
                        Clark Kellogg made a great point on Miller regarding his return from knee injury:

"Give him a summer of strength training and conditioning and with his skill set, the sky is the limit."

But I agree, at this time, PJ3 is the better player. I'm not sure the answer if we fast forward a couple of years.

Comment

• Kentucky versus LSU live stream:

http://www.justin.tv/channel420#/w/2526763952/2

Comment

Quincy's ability to draw fouls as a college player is remarkable
                            i told you man quincy miller is KD junior. He has to declare this year so we can choose him with our pick. He can be our franchise player, AB as second option and DeMar as the third option and Big V in the middle. Great foundation if you ask me

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              i told you man quincy miller is KD junior. He has to declare this year so we can choose him with our pick. He can be our franchise player, AB as second option and DeMar as the third option and Big V in the middle. Great foundation if you ask me
                              If Miller is the best talent available when the Raptor's turn comes to draft I think he would make a fine addition to the roster. His 12.5 points per game and 4.9 rebounds and a history of knee trouble makes a comparison with KD a bit of a stretch. I believe Matt compared KD and QM's freshman stats previously in this thread. Btw, nbadraftnet has Miller as number 13 in the 2113 draft.
                              Last edited by stretch; Sun Jan 29, 2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                If Miller is the best talent available when the Raptor's turn comes to draft I think he would make a fine addition to the roster. His 12.5 points per game and 4.9 rebounds and a history of knee trouble makes a comparison with KD a bit of a stretch. I believe Matt compared KD and QM's freshman stats previously in this thread. Btw, nbadraftnet has Miller as number 13 in the 2113 draft.
                                He won't be in college THAT long.

Comment

Working...
                                X