Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyreke Evans: Kings not offering extension? (60)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyreke Evans: Kings not offering extension? (60)

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...r_Tyreke_Evans

The Kings are going to be listening to trade offers this summer. I would love to see him in a Raptors uniform.
    What do you guys think?

Tmar wrote: View Post
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...r_Tyreke_Evans

The Kings are going to be listening to trade offers this summer. I would love to see him in a Raptors uniform.
    What do you guys think?
    I'd be up for it but not if giving up too much. I have a feeling Sacramento will be asking A LOT for him.

I worry about ability to work within a system though. His knock from the King fan sites I've read comments on is he kills ball movement.

I also worry about his outside shooting but that is also a concern with DeRozan. However, DeRozan has developed a nice mid-range game which I don't think Evans has. On the flip side, Evans rebounds and creates.

I was all for him a couple of months ago. Now I'm not as certain.

Comment

All that Evan's is missing from his game is a jumpshot, and when (not if) he develops one he will be unstoppable. Even now Tyreke is putting up similar numbers like Jennings, he showed his rookie year how good he can be when no one was sure about his jumper (20pts5reb5asts). He can bull his way past any PG-SG in the league and get anywhere on the floor with ease. Let me just be bold here and say that I can see him being one of the best players in the league hands down in 4-5 years. He has all the tools everything hinges on that jumpshot.

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
        All that Evan's is missing from his game is a jumpshot, and when (not if) he develops one he will be unstoppable. Even now Tyreke is putting up similar numbers like Jennings, he showed his rookie year how good he can be when no one was sure about his jumper (20pts5reb5asts). He can bull his way past any PG-SG in the league and get anywhere on the floor with ease. Let me just be bold here and say that I can see him being one of the best players in the league hands down in 4-5 years. He has all the tools everything hinges on that jumpshot.
        Though isnt it suspect that he hasn't developed a decent jump shot and not necessarily a long range one in the 3 years? DD has to a certain extent been ahead of him here. Though his athleticism and other tools are quite enticing. The Kings would want at least DD and plus for him and then we'd have to wait for his j. He also likes the ball a lot and I dont believe Casey wants to go that route which I agree with...share the ball/passing is more fun of a game to watch.

Comment

Sac-town just needs to get a better shooting coach, that's all don't trade a former rookie of the year because he doesn't have a consistent jumper.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

If it's just his jumper that's the question, I am pretty sure Eric Hughes will be able to work wonders with him. I mean, look at DD how DD developed his on one season.

Trade for him.

Comment

Hold up, let's go back in time:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...t=tyreke+Evans

Now let's continue talking about this.

Comment

My memory must be going on me....I forgot about this. Have no idea about how that suit got settled or his lifestyle now. Just havent heard anything negative basketball/team wise except that he was having trouble being yoyoed between PG & SG when Westphal was coach.

Comment

I stand by demar no thanks to Reke

Comment

Should would trade a big for a guard?

If this were to happen the Raptors would without a doubt how to give up a big, which is also something the Raptors must look in to with JV coming over. I think a deal centered around Ed Davis and Tyreke Evans would make sense for both teams (assuming the Raptors do not draft Bradley Beal or a PG).

Jose Calderon could certainly help Evans improve his playmaking and shooting and trading Davis would free up minutes for JV.

I think this is pretty lopsided in Toronto's favor, but if we could someone get Evans for Amir and Bayless I'd be all in favor; however Bayless is a poor man's Tyreke Evans and why would the Kings settle for Amir when they could push for Ed Davis...

Comment

Bargnani and Amir for Evans.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani and Amir for Evans.
                        Bargnani and Amir for Evans and Cousins.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                          Bargnani and Amir for Evans and Cousins.
                          You wish!!!!
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

We offer Andrea Bargnani + Jose Calderon + Linas Kleiza + Rights of Valanciunas
                            Sacramento gives us Cousins + Evans + Francisco Garcia
                            Then we draft a PF in either Thomas Robinson or Sullinger and call it a day and get ready for 2012-13 season. Trade our two second rounders for a mid 1st and draft Marquis Teague.
                            Sign Steve Nash

Nash/Bayless/Teague
                            T.Evans/A.Andersen/G.Forbes
                            DeRozan/J.Johnson/F.Garcia
                            Robinson or Sullinger/Davis/Amir
                            Cousins/Gray/FA

Comment

Cousins isn't going anywhere. He's on the verge of becoming a dominant big man. Stop it.

Comment

Working...
                              X