Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to have a guy like Hansbrough when matched up against Pachulia. That guy's one dirty player.

Comment

overall a much better quarter than what we saw last game.. better movement, especially when gay doesn't touch the ball.. some defensive lapses early on but got better

Comment

Nice quarter.. need to improve on free throw shooting guys. Those are gimmies!

Comment

good first quarter. fields killing it.

Comment

wow MCW went on a tear in the 3rd quarter to bring philly to within 1 point against chicago

Comment

I <3 Landry Fields, I didn't give up on him last year, and I'm happy about that.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Fields man....if his shot ever comes back...

Comment

Leo looks awkward.

Comment

Other than a few bad defensive lapses, and some really bad Rudy Gay shot selection, we played a good quarter.

Heroes of the quarter: JV, Lowry, Demar.

Demar feeding Hansbrough AND Lowry in the first quarters was a beautiful sight to see.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• can fields just be our PG? lol
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Fields for mvp

Comment

• Yes! They've properly run two p'n'r's with JV tonight. One by Lowry resulting in a finger roll. One now by Fields resulting in a foul and 2 shots. Basketball can be so easy.

Comment

• As much as Ross is definitely a guy who can go off, I personally think Fields is that X-factor off the bench. We're seeing why right now. And I love how Jack Armstrong is flaunting Fields and it being a "team game" *hint* *nudge*
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Now a great pass form Fields to Valanciunas, man, he's playing great.

Comment

• Start Fields against Miami. Give Rudy a fuckin wake up call.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X