Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: TOR Raptors @ PHX Suns 9pm: all about core growth as we countdown to detonation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: TOR Raptors @ PHX Suns 9pm: all about core growth as we countdown to detonation

Yaaa after Tuesday's stinker against the Warriors... need I remind you largest lead loss given up in Raptor History, really looking forward to the ay Raptors start making positive history... lol

Casey's days are probably counting down as well, I mean this is what got Smitch fired by BC way back when and he brought his own coach, Ujiri may do the same but hes a completely different GM than BC. Suns are actually pretty good and I don't know if anyone has been watching their games (I haven't) they are quite the surprise this year go Bledsoe go!

I watch Raps right now just to see DeMar continue beasting on his efficiency and recent amazing Kobe Bryant impersonation, JV continuing to do his thing getting a lot more exp, Ross continue showing off how good he can be on defense and as 6th man..... winnable game but you know those RAPTORS and winnable games

It will help the players that the game ends around midnight EST, as opposed to nearly one in the morning. Better for the fans, too.

Comment

This is going to be one of those depressing games where we see a team that is in full-on rebuild mode that has better players than the Raps, plays better basketball and looks to have a real possibility of a bright future. Then we will be reminded that the Suns have 4 first rounders in 2014, too.

Ugh. Go Raps!

Comment

Lots of "somebody has to win" games tonight:

Charlotte/Philly
        Washington/Milwaukee
        Atlanta/Cleveland
        Orlando/New York

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          This is going to be one of those depressing games where we see a team that is in full-on rebuild mode that has better players than the Raps, plays better basketball and looks to have a real possibility of a bright future. Then we will be reminded that the Suns have 4 first rounders in 2014, too.

Ugh. Go Raps!
          We've got winning culture.

Comment

Another game...

We all know how GSW game ended, so I'm pleased to tell you that NBA allowed us to win this game against Suns.

Suns will score more than 100 points.
            Raps will win by 4-7.
            Demar will get his 18 points to become sixth player in our beautiful franchise' history with 5000 career points. I don't think PJ Tucker can defend so well two games in a row. Demar will score 18 pts or more.

and sure.. the next game against Lakers we'll lose because it's going to be live on NBA TV.

f

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Another game...

We all know how GSW game ended, so I'm pleased to tell you that NBA allowed us to win this game against Suns.

Suns will score more than 100 points.
              Raps will win by 4-7.
              Demar will get his 18 points to become sixth player in our beautiful franchise' history with 5000 career points. I don't think PJ Tucker can defend so well two games in a row. Demar will score 18 pts or more.

and sure.. the next game against Lakers we'll lose because it's going to be live on NBA TV.

f
              We have zero wins when we give up 100 points. If the Raps win, the game will likely be in the 90's.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                We have zero wins when we give up 100 points. If the Raps win, the game will likely be in the 90's.
                I know. We had only few wins when we gave up 100 points or more last season. I took total over ( 200+ ) and underdog raptors money line tho - that's why this game is going to be special. We'll win this game without playing defense.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Ugh. Go Raps!
                  I don't see a bright future in Phoenix, I seem to recall that their owner (Robert Sarver) is as cheap as it gets.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Charlotte/Philly
                    Washington/Milwaukee
                    Atlanta/Cleveland
                    Orlando/New York
                    Not really...

Charlotte has been quite good all season, maybe Philly takes it but most likely Charlotte takes this

Washington is on a hot streak and Milwaukee is awful. Clear winner is going to be Wash

Atlanta is much better than Cleveland

So really the only 50/50 game is Orl and NYK

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                      I don't see a bright future in Phoenix, I seem to recall that their owner (Robert Sarver) is as cheap as it gets.
                      If your basis for drawing conclusions about a team's prospects is how much its owner is willing to spend then you must think the Nets are going to win 20 titles in a row...

Comment

Phoenix has 4 first round picks??? holy shit. Nobody truly wants to be in Phoenix though.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Charlotte/Philly
                          Washington/Milwaukee
                          Atlanta/Cleveland
                          Orlando/New York
                          all East vs East games are "sumbody has to win games" nowadays.... basketball this side of the continents real ugly -_-

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Phoenix has 4 first round picks??? holy shit. Nobody truly wants to be in Phoenix though.
                            Have you ever been there? It's a really, really nice place.

Comment

"Lakers announce Kobe set to return Sunday vs. Raptors"

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X