No announcement yet.

Everything Rudy Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news to Raptors fans, Bill Simmons says the plan is to trade Rudy.

Comment

• There's no way Ujiri is planning on trading Gay FOR SURE. If he wanted Gay gone, he would have been traded by now. I think it's quite clear he wants to see how the group plays together before making a decision at the deadline

Comment

• Players who 'NEED' to breakout

Of course Rudy would headline this topic.

Rudy Gay, Toronto Raptors:* This is a big season for Gay. He has long been paid like a superstar and this season Toronto needs him to play like one. If last night is any indication, Gay is headed in the right direction as he kicked in 17 points on 7-for-11 shooting in 23 minutes. The Gay situation is tenuous for a couple of reasons: The Raptors need Gay to have an All-Star caliber year, and for Gay’s part he needs that too as he has the option to hit free agency in July. Unfortunately for Gay he has never really produced to the level of his hype and certainly not to the level of his paycheck. For the 2013-14 season, Gay is the 14th highest paid player in the NBA, yet logged a 15.66 PER which ranked him 125th in the NBA last season. For Gay to continue to command All-Star money, especially in his next deal, he’s going to have to show All-Star ability this season. For a future in Toronto he’ll need to prove that he can be more than an 18 point per game scorer, he needs to lead them to the postseason. Achieving both could pay off for both the Raptors and Gay; failing to achieve could signal big change in Toronto and a much lower market value for Gay if he opts out of his contract.
        Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-pla...S23popS7AL7.99
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I don't care about the contract; I want Rudy on the team.

I don't care about the contract; I want Rudy on the team.

Comment

• good for you.

Comment

• Unfortunately, professional sports doesn't work like that.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Thank god you're only just an insignificant fan lol

Wait... so is Brian Colangelo now.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                  Thank god you're only just an insignificant fan lol

Wait... so is Bryan Colangelo now.
                  Ok. I don't have the powers to edit other people's posts, but I can edit the quote. I realize he's gone now and so, this is kind of insignificant. But, the man at least deserves to have his name spelled properly.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I probably would've worded it differently. But i agree with you
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Keep Rudy

Despite the contract I want Rudy Gay on my team. The guy brings the sizzle that we haven't had since Vince. He has elevated DeRozan's game as well, big time. We have one of the best wing pairs in the league.

Comment

• You started the same thread 2 days ago, and it got moved to everything Rudy Gay. Now you're just trolling

Comment

• DeMar isn't the only one sipping from the cup of efficiency this pre season....

A lot has been made about DeRozan but I just noticed Rudy's stat line this preseason:

14 points per game
                          8 field goal attempts
                          6.8 free throw attempts

47.5% fg
                          46.7% 3pt
                          73.5% ft

4.6 rebounds
                          1.2 assists
                          .6 blk
                          .8 stl
                          1.8 to

IN 20 MINUTES PER GAME*

*insert typical "Its just preseason!" here.

Comment

• Sprechen wrote: View Post
                            Despite the contract I want Rudy Gay on my team. The guy brings the sizzle that we haven't had since Vince. He has elevated DeRozan's game as well, big time. We have one of the best wing pairs in the league.
                            Is that you Rudy?

Comment

• Yes its just pre season but come on making shots is making shots, and Rudy, Fields, DeMar and Ross are picking better ones maybe not so much Ross but you get the idea. 3s or nothing outside 16 ft love it.

Not to preach Bryan but his "Organic growth" statement is true... broken plays are solved with good team chemistry.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                A lot has been made about DeRozan but I just noticed Rudy's stat line this preseason:

14 points per game
                                8 field goal attempts
                                6.8 free throw attempts

47.5% fg
                                46.7% 3pt
                                73.5% ft

4.6 rebounds
                                1.2 assists
                                .6 blk
                                .8 stl
                                1.8 to

IN 20 MINUTES PER GAME*

*insert typical "Its just preseason!" here.
                                Where did you find these stats? Or did you just calculate it yourself?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X