Jose Calderon is T.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    And in his dying moments as a Raptor, Jose delivers one more assist ... He nets us Rudy Gay.

I'm going to try to make it to this game. Pay my respects.
    Holy sh!t, Joey.

That is some Disney magic right there.

Goose bumps.

Comment

I hope he gets the Standing Ovation every visit to T.O

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        I hope he gets the Standing Ovation every visit to T.O
        oh he will. I gaurantee it. Jose's gonna get some of that Mo.P love from the fans everytime!

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
          ...The true fans of the organization understand just how committed Jose was to the team. There are not many raptors (I still think Mo Pete/JYD are also two to name a few) that really cared about the city/franchise...
          (cough) Alvin Williams (cough)

Comment

Also in an interview with Charlie V - years after he was traded he said he loved TO and called the city 'the best kept secret'

Comment

Calderon is tweeting he cant wait to play alongside Drummond :O and he just spent the night having dinner with Gasol.

Comment

I just saw a Tweet on ESPN, saying that Calderon will be making his Pistons debut tonight against the Knicks. Good luck Jose!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  And in his dying moments as a Raptor, Jose delivers one more assist ... He nets us Rudy Gay.

I'm going to try to make it to this game. Pay my respects.
                  Probably one of the best posts I've read in this forum

Comment

Guys, who died? There's some serious mourning going on here.

Let's keep things in perspective

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                      I have no problem bringing jose back, but I imagine he'll get better offers. Either more money, or a better team, probably both.

Good luck Jose!
                      Agreed....already rumors that Detroit, Dallas and Miami will have interest. Think Dallas and Detroit will both have a fair amount of space and probably see him as a starter, even if it's just for a year or two, and will make nice offers.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Looks like Jose is going to create another PG controversy in Detroit!

Last night, Knight had 20pt/10ast/6reb/1to.

Good luck Piston fans!
                        ha.....well, Frank said as soon as Jose's in, Knight would move to SG.

Comment

So painful to read this thread. Just on HEART & commitment alone.....Jose .....
                          (Breaking down)
                          I'm sorry. Can't handle this. Big mistake trading Jose. I hope we have the decency to retire his jersey. That is how much he ment to this franchise.
                          I believe he will come back...not cause of how we treated him....but because he loves us so.
                          Saint Jose.....forgive us. We obviously have no clue .....what we do.

Comment

31 year old Calderon (with Lowry wasted as a backup) VS Lowry & Gay... loved you Jose and wish you all the best, but take emotion out of it and I'd do that trade 10 times out of 10 (personally I'd do it with emotions)!

Comment

Part of me hopes that he goes to Dallas, as does Howard. I want Nowitzki to have another shot at a title while he's still fun to watch. Dallas would clearly not squander 2 amazing big men with different skills and would run a system heavy on screen and rolls. Imagine instead of Bargs and Amir, Jose had Dirk and Dwight. Though Amir is a fine roller and that's more a compliment to Dwight. If they keep Mayo, and Carter and Brand as depth players, that's a pretty solid rotation..(forgot Marion too)

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Agreed....already rumors that Detroit, Dallas and Miami will have interest. Think Dallas and Detroit will both have a fair amount of space and probably see him as a starter, even if it's just for a year or two, and will make nice offers.
                                Miami, really? That's interesting because they have so many ball dominant players on that team already that you would think Jose would be reduced to spot up shooter duties. Still, would love to see Jose get the recognition he deserves playing on an championship calibre team.

I wish him all the best and I'm sure there will be nights we'll miss his leadership and steady play, but I too would make the Rudy Gay trade any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X