15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Perhaps a trade is coming, flip one of Hayes or Hansborough for a backup C is always good
    As a third-string PF, I don't mind Hansbrough. I'd prefer to see Hayes get flipped because he's too small to play PF/C. Not agile/fast enough to play SF. I'd trade him for cash and a second rounder if it'd free up a roster spot.

Comment

That is the second thug in a row Masai has signed heh we r tough now.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/gri...9bb2963f4.html

Two University of Montana basketball players, Will Cherry and Keron DeShields, were arrested along with a third man early Saturday morning after a disturbance downtown, according to the University of Montana and Missoula police.

The incident was reported at 2:04 a.m. at 125 W. Front St., according to Sgt. Rick Stevenson. Police didn’t identify the business, but that’s the address for Stockman’s Bar.

Cherry, 22, faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, while DeShields, 20, is charged with disorderly conduct. A 34-year-old man, Jason Shawn Snyder, is charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as disorderly conduct.

- Stevenson said police responded to a report of a physical fight and separated the men.

- Tinkle said Cherry was tased by police during the incident

Comment

Unfortunately, it looks like Daniels is the odd man out. I was hoping they would gotten rid of Fields.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
          Unfortunately, it looks like Daniels is the odd man out. I was hoping they would gotten rid of Fields.

Did a little creeping and see your googling frozen lmao. Wazupp dude hahah
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Did a little creeping and see your googling frozen lmao. Wazupp dude hahah
            LOL. I posted the "Let it go" YouTube clip in the "We Can't Get Durant" thread. Check it out. LOL.

Comment

Chuck Hayes gets too much hate on this forum. He helped us win a lot games last year.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Chuck Hayes gets too much hate on this forum. He helped us win a lot games last year.
                Good passer, screener and doesn't need the ball. When he is useful, against low-post bigs, he is very useful. Casey pairing him with Hands or Novak was a head scratcher

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Good passer, screener and doesn't need the ball. When he is useful, against low-post bigs, he is very useful. Casey pairing him with Hands or Novak was a head scratcher
                  Ppl always remember the bad pairings. How when he was with Amir or 2pat. I bet number would that we were a better team when Chuckwagon was on the floor.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I like the ChuckWagon, only that I feel we could find an upgrade at the same pay grade. I think the "hate" may have stemmed from his offensive limitations but, with Vasquez, Williams, and (a healthy) Patterson; it will be less incumbent on Hayes to score so fans can be more appreciative of his passing, rebounding & defense. Again, I'm afraid he's just too undersized. If Nogueira were ready to play back up C, I'd have no problem keeping Hayes on as a 3rd stringer.

Comment

Ppl always remember the bad pairings. How when he was with Amir or 2pat. I bet number would that we were a better team when Chuckwagon was on the floor.
                      Chuck and JV played together too. But, when Casey was going guard happy I remember NDC, Lowry, GV, Chuck and someone on the floor together. It was near the end of the season but it definitely happened. Also remember Novak and Hayes in when the only thing we needed was a defensive rebound on a free throw. Hands was in on some FT too.

Comment

15 Man Roster Complete, this is how it looks

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                        I like the ChuckWagon, only that I feel we could find an upgrade at the same pay grade. I think the "hate" may have stemmed from his offensive limitations but, with Vasquez, Williams, and (a healthy) Patterson; it will be less incumbent on Hayes to score so fans can be more appreciative of his passing, rebounding & defense. Again, I'm afraid he's just too undersized. If Nogueira were ready to play back up C, I'd have no problem keeping Hayes on as a 3rd stringer.

I've always liked his d, and not to take anything away from chuck but playing d on amare hasn't been too hard as of late. :P

Also take in that the first offensive highlight is a single free throw. One. Meaning he most likely missed the other hahaha
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Chuck was our best plus minus guy in the playoffs, I know that much.

Chuck is rock solid. He's great for 10-15 minutes a game, against specific matchups. My problem wasn't with him - but with Casey over using him.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

People always remember the bad pairings. How when he was with Amir or 2Pat?
                            He was great with Patterson: +3.3 in 26 games. The guys who came from the Kings always seemed to play well together, which shows that the Kings coach knew what he was doing. Hayes also played well with Valanciunas, with +2.5 in 17 games. But he did not work so well with Johnson: -0.3 in 25 games, and was terrible with Hansbrough, -2.7 in 13 games. Valanciunas, incidentally, worked best with Vasquez: +2.9 in 57 games.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                              He was great with Patterson: +3.3 in 26 games. The guys who came from the Kings always seemed to play well together, which shows that the Kings coach knew what he was doing. Hayes also played well with Valanciunas, with +2.5 in 17 games. But he did not work so well with Johnson: -0.3 in 25 games, and was terrible with Hansbrough, -2.7 in 13 games. Valanciunas, incidentally, worked best with Vasquez: +2.9 in 57 games.
                              He does like that "drive & kick", doesnt he? When Vasquez, Patterson & Nogueira are on the floor together ; I expect to see a lot of PnR, PnP & DnK.

Comment

With Landry and Hayes expiring at the end of this year Ujiri will have an opportunity to bring in a rental with out losing all that much (read 'anything') great position to be in at the trade deadline if there's an injury or severe need that comes up (lack of legit back up C)
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X