Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Can the raptors possibly target Evans? I would assume a similar package that has been proposed for Iguodala can be made (Demar, Calderon, Ed). Is Evans an intriguing prospect worth a Derozan? People used to compare his rookie numbers to the likes of lebron..
    • Evan was the driver in a drive by shooting.
    • Colangelo goes after high character players.

Do these two ideas mix?

Comment

• Tucas, Im pretty sure in the right environment he can blossom. Defensively and Offensively. I think Dwayne casey can easily squeeze what we need from him. Besides, if we are talking about stat guys, he is so much more efficient then Demar and in my opinion has higher upside easy. Superstar potential is not easy to pass up.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        • Evan was the driver in a drive by shooting.
        • Colangelo goes after high character players.

Do these two ideas mix?
        Oh jeez, actually? Why the hell do rich nba players need to involve themselves in this stupidity.

Comment

• Tyreke "Drive by" Evans

Link: Tyreke Evans Named in a Wrongful-Death Civil Suit

Comment

• Im shocked he wasn't thrown in prison. Ive never heard of a driver of a drive-by-shooting getting off scotch-free..

Comment

• I am not getting drawn into Evans talk. Arenas 2.0

Bucks offering Ilyasova 35million/5year deal.
              Are we matching that?

Comment

• If the Raptors are doing the Iggy deal I don't think they can.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                  Are we matching that?
                  I say go for it. That's 7 millions year id go 8-9 at max any higher then pass on Ilyasova.

Comment

Are we matching that?
                    that's respectable. i wouldn't want to go much higher than that and we can only give 4 years right?

Comment

I am not getting drawn into Evans talk. Arenas 2.0

Are we matching that?
                      Word is he is turning it down and looking more in the range of $10M. No thank you.

Comment

Im shocked he wasn't thrown in prison. Ive never heard of a driver of a drive-by-shooting getting off scotch-free..
                        Maybe Irish free but not Scotch free.

Comment

Im shocked he wasn't thrown in prison. Ive never heard of a driver of a drive-by-shooting getting off scotch-free..
                          Isnt the phase Scott-Free or Scot-Free? Or is this some sort of meme? Not to be one of those people. I just thought I was saying it wrong all these years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Free

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
                            Maybe Irish free but not Scotch free.
                            Pill wrote: View Post
                            Isnt the phase Scott-Free or Scot-Free? Or is this some sort of meme? Not to be one of those people. I just thought I was saying it wrong all these years.

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly... "

Comment

• i dont illyasova i cant see him playing the 3 and i dont think we need to sign another 4. Ya he is a good rebounder and shooter but really can you guys see him playing the 3? The best the raptors played is when they go small and having a natural 4 play 3 isnt small ball

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post

AHAHA Oops.. Ive been pronouncing it scotch my entire 18-year life span.

Comment

Working...
                                X