Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    J Lamb is going ham!
    I know! FINALLY! This is what everyone has been expecting from him since last years. He doesn't have to score 30+ points every game but come on. He was pretty f-ing miserable the last three games...

Comment

• Haven't read through all the pages, but is there a Raptors summer league schedule available?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Haven't read through all the pages, but is there a Raptors summer league schedule available?
        July 13: vs. Miami, Thomas & Mack, 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
        July 14: vs. San Antonio, Thomas & Mack, 7:30 p.m. / 10:30 p.m.
        July 16: vs. Sacramento, COX Pavilion, 3 p.m. / 6 p.m.

http://blog.raptors.com/press-releas...ue-schedule-2/

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          @stackmack: RT @Mike_Ganter: At Raps summer league workouts and who comes strolling in : Trio of Rudy Gay, DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry.
          Nice.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            J Lamb is going ham!
            He's going to be a good one.

When the Warriors took Barnes at 7th. Lamb is the guy i was hoping the Raps would take at 8th.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• J Lamb trained with Kevin Durant hard all throughout the season KD has taken him under his wing personally. GREAT mentor for him. Lowry is supposedly looking incredible its all over Twitter and DeMar and Rudy look "bigger" as well but I've seen picks I dont see much difference.

Comment

• If Lowry is making the gorgeous Holly Mack wet it must be legit.

Comment

• Love seeing a fellow Canadian doing well in the NBA Summer League. From now on, we should say that the Olynyk Clinic is open for session!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    If Lowry is making the gorgeous Holly Mack wet it must be legit.
                    +infinity!
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      If Lowry is making the gorgeous Holly Mack wet it must be legit.
                      She's not that gorgeous. There's hotter white girls at my summer school, ohh damn

Comment

• Amir is down there as well, as posted today on instagram. So more than half of our team is down there, and no other team is doing that a.la novak.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          She's not that gorgeous. There's hotter white girls at my summer school, ohh damn
                          The pic of her on Sportsnet doesnt do her justice lol see her at the ACC shes fine!

btw DeMar posted a pic!

Comment

• Even Aaron Gray is there. Novak said he should be there by this weekend. Hopefully he drags Fields bummin ass.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I had hate for bargnani.

I have doubt about Landry Fields. I think he's toast, even more than Kleiza. At least he can shoot.

Comment

• That picture on top of what Ujiri said today means no tanking is on the schedule for next season Raps are talking building a playoff chase. Im pretty sure Ujiri is working in a way to deal Fields how is he even going to fit in the rotation for that matter Acy too unless he comes in as "Power 3" when Rudy sits.

Comment

Working...
                                X