OFFICIAL: Raptors Sign Pietrus; Waive McGuire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Barnes is logging heavy minutes last night he was one of seven and he never drives despite having a great body. only scoring 8-10 points a game no ast no rebounding he is just jacking up shots and he cant dribble, Ross plays rather limited and has scored more efficently than Barnes even with his rookie mistakes and his defense is much much better. Just let Ross grow a bit he will be a great player for us sometime.

As for Pietrus welcome aboard Air France knock down some treys for us.
    I'm not knocking Ross. Just saying that Barnes would've been a better fit. Both players need room to grow, not just Ross.

Comment

• Awesome, we are developing Pietrus at the SF position. What great wisdom.

Can someone take Bryan for a walk in the woods and put him out of his misery.

Comment

• Where is the perspective? It's not like they said here is the answer to the SF position. Their starting SF (wise investment or not...likely not) is injured as is his backup. You don't trade a valuable asset (not saying that we have any) to cover a short term injury. Anyone have a better solution than McPietrus? This is about fixing the problem we have now, not solving the problem we've had for a decade.

Comment

• We brought the Frenchman for one reason only:

Comment

• Holy 2012 end of the World, the Mayans were right, doom and gloom. Some of you really make me laugh.

Let's just put this in perspective: Dom was forced into a role he should never have been in, with the starting and backup SF's injured. BC acted accordingly and got someone who could at least hit 3's. MP (even if not totally healthy) will be a step up from Dom, albeit a small one. I don't even think BC feels this is going to solve all the Raptors' woes. But it's an improvement at least.

I know BC SHOULD have fired Casey, traded Bargs for Lebron James, and then amnestied himself but I guess we'll have to live with Air France for now.

Whatever happens though, let's make sure that we all make judgement on the game he plays tonight while he's all jet lagged and never had a practice yet.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• hotshot wrote: View Post
              we brought the frenchman for one reason only:

lol

Comment

• hes gunna give casey the best 5 minutes of his life tonight lol

Comment

• Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

DC said Pietrus's arrival will impact Ross's minutes, and might impact the 2-pg lineups. I think will and might should be switched, ideally.
                  Sweet baby Jeeeezus.

Are you kidding me?

Ross is the only guy to show up and - congrats rook! - to the bench with you because a guy who is a shell of his former self and won't be on the team in 10 months was just signed.

I am so happy I don't have firearms. I might shoot up my screen.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Sweet baby Jeeeezus.

Are you kidding me?

Ross is the only guy to show up and - congrats rook! - to the bench with you because a guy who is a shell of his former self and won't be on the team in 10 months was just signed.

I am so happy I don't have firearms. I might shoot up my screen.
                    One positive, one negative. Affecting the 2-guard lineup, for it's been by far the most ineffective lineup, which I say is a positive to impact.
                    The negative is Ross' minutes, but he has been getting some good extended run recently. I'm still expecting 10-15 minutes. Unless, that's all he's been getting.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• three days and a six page thread with nary a projected all euro lineup?

Jose
                      MP
                      LK
                      AB
                      JV

...and ESPN loses their friggin minds!
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X