Interview With Maurizio Gherardini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview With Maurizio Gherardini

Rebuilding seasons are never pleasant and the Raptors are clearly experiencing their first since this season with the departure of Chris Bosh.

Moreover, injuries made matters more difficult. Linas Kleiza was recently lost for the season and they also have been without Ed Davis, Reggie Evans and Leandro Barbosa for extended stretches.

Despite winning only three of their last 20 games, assistant general manager Maurizio Gherardini stays positive.

RealGM sat down with Gherardini to talk about his vision for the Raptors, injured Kleiza’s situation and how the team scouts talent.
    CLICK HERE to read the interview at RealGM.com

Thanks for the link!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

IMO Gherardini is one of the biggest mistakes Colangelo has made. His influence on this team can be seen with his support for Kleiza having a major role and his speaking so highly of him. "We like him a lot".

Comment

What does IMO mean?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
          What does IMO mean?
          In my opinion.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
            In my opinion.
            k thanks jb

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
              IMO Gherardini is one of the biggest mistakes Colangelo has made. His influence on this team can be seen with his support for Kleiza having a major role and his speaking so highly of him. "We like him a lot".
              The sad part about this is that when BC is not renewed, this "puppet" has to go with him as the organization has no use for him at all. I'm not trying to be negative but its been 5 years with BC and mediocrity. It's really frustrating to watch the product that he has put together on the floor. Will we ever get the bounce back like OKC did when they sucked large in Seattle? I really don't see it (especially with a weak draft and the new CBA). Sigh!
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
              X