• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors - Celtics - Clippers

Raptors out: Lowry, DeRozan, Kleiza, Fields, Future 1st rounder
    Raptors in: Rondo, C.Butler, R.Hollins

Celtics out: KG, Rondo,
    Celtics in: Bledsoe, D.Jordan, Lowry, DeRozan, Future 1st rounder (From TOR)

Clippers out: Bledsoe, D.Jordan, C.Butler, R.Hollins
    Clippers in: Fields, Kleiza, KG

Raps Lineups
    Rondo/Backup PG/Telfair or Lucas III
    Ross/Anderson?
    Gay/C.Butler/
    Millsap or Al Jeff/Amir/Acy
    Jonas/Hollins/Gray

Clippers Lineups
    C.Paul/M.Wayns/W.Geen
    J.Crawford/C.Billups/D.Summers
    L.Odom/M.Barnes/Kleiza
    B.Griffin/Draft pick
    KG/Ronny T

Celtics Lineups
    Bledsoe/Lowry/J.Lee
    DeRozan/Bradley/C.Lee
    Pierce/S.Randolph
    J.Green/B.Bass
    D.Jordan/J.Sullinger/F.Melo

Why Raps: We acquire a bonafide allstar PG in Rondo in exchange for DeRozan, Lowry, and a future first. We will try our best to trade Bargnani in the offseason, if that's not doable, we amnesty him. With DeRozan, Lowry, Bargs, Fields off the book, we can sign a PF in the offseason (Al Jeff, Millsap, D.West, or JJ Hickson). Rondo and Gay are our cornerstone franchise along with JV. We will become an elite team in the next 2-3 years. With DeRozan gone, Ross can develop his game, he could be Memphis' Tony Allen or we can sign T.Allen in the offseason to be his backup SG. I believe in the Raps, a bright future. C.Butler is a decent backup SF behind Gay.

Why Clippers: The Clippers acquire a veteran PF/C in Garnett along with coach Doc.Rivers. The Celtics will become a good team under Coach Rivers. Beside, they will get some decent backups in Fields and Kleiza

Why Celtics: The Celtics acquire two good PG in Bledsoe and Lowry, DeRozan will compete with Bradley for the starting SG position. Beside the Celtics also acquire a future 1st from the Raptors.

Would you under any circumstances take Fields and Kleiza? With this premise in itself so easily challenged your scenario really doesn't work.

My alternatives, Bargs for Humpty hump or Bargs + cash + future second rd pick for Marcus Camby.

Or Bargs for some lame contract, + late 1st pick(Jeff Withey)

Then, as is this team, this season. If bad; good pick, good we hope our gm, pulls the proverbial rabbit out of the hat. If bad we, then have the luxury to take the best pick available, rather than trying to plug holes with the draft. Thinking about JV's development, Acey's also.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Jason Dixon wrote: View Post
      Would you under any circumstances take Fields and Kleiza? With this premise in itself so easily challenged your scenario really doesn't work.

My alternatives, Bargs for Humpty hump or Bargs + cash + future second rd pick for Marcus Camby.

Or Bargs for some lame contract, + late 1st pick(Jeff Withey)

Then, as is this team, this season. If bad; good pick, good we hope our gm, pulls the proverbial rabbit out of the hat. If bad we, then have the luxury to take the best pick available, rather than trying to plug holes with the draft. Thinking about JV's development, Acey's also.

GOOD LUCK
      I see that you're new. I also see you've meet tenforthewin. You'll get used to his stupid posts. Either ignore them or make fun of it.

Comment

so if we can't trade Bargs and we amnesty him we still get money to take big contract this year? not next one?

Comment

No way the Clippers would take that deal. They don't want to part with Bledsoe and Jordan for KG and Rivers, so why would they do it for Kleiza and Fields?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

sigh....
            Last edited by tenforthewin; Wed Jun 19, 2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              sigh....
              lol I thought you would be used to the negative comments by now. Isn't this why you make these crazy trades? To get negative comments and troll everyone? What's with the sigh?

Comment

Working...
              X