Masai time to bring back the prodigal son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too sold on Bosh.
    Toronto Bosh was savage and I'd take him back in a heartbeat, even though he alienated his teammates at the time.

Miami Bosh I would have to think about.

Even as a #3 option, for a max player, there were games in the playoffs where he put up mediocre outings. Game 7 2013 0 points. Game 7 2014 only 13 points on 6-14 shooting?
    This is unacceptable for a max level player.
    He's had lights out games with 25, 30, and makes the defense pay for leaving him open but he doesn't come up in big moments.

I'd be interested in seeing Bosh @ PF since he's masquerading as an undersized center in Miami.

But ask yourself this:
    - is he really a max player with his inconsistent play?
    - does he make us a championship contender?
    - will it destroy chemistry in the locker room? will players want to trust someone who left the team for greener pastures?
    - does he help the development of our young players (especially JV)?
    - does he expect the offense to be catered to him when we becomes our max player?

I'd say that Bosh makes us a 2nd round team if Bosh can perform well, but the difference between 2Pat & Amir Johnson vs. Bosh is not that big and I would look for an upgrade at small forward, unless we get Kevin Love.

Comment

Bosh is not returning to the Raptors

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        Bosh is not returning to the Raptors
        WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!? NO TRADE PROPOSAL?!?!?!?!?

Step up your game tenforthewin, I was relying on you.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bosh won't come here, and even if he did want to I think it would cost more than it makes sense to pay to get him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!? NO TRADE PROPOSAL?!?!?!?!?

Step up your game tenforthewin, I was relying on you.
            I know right!!! I was waiting for a elaboratly flawed trade that somehow nets us the big 3 plus all of miamis future 1 rounders. Unprotected to make it fair

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
              He was a ball-stopper here, esp during the Sam Mitchell days, where the only offense on his playbook is Bosh iso on the top of the key.

Yes he "might" be a HOF as he joined forces with 2 top 10 players, got picked automatically as an all-star as he's part on the best team in the east (and also the voters' incompetence in selecting all-star big men), he won 2 championships on a stacked team, and roars like a dinosaur whenever he hits a jumpter. If he makes it to the HOF, VC, T-mac and others have to be there too.

I'd rather re-sign Patterson then, if you think Rupaul is the missing piece. He's much cheaper, he can shoot jumpers too, he hustles more. Then use the rest of the money to improve other areas of the roster.
              Interesting point about Patterson. He's still relatively young too. There's still room for him to develop his back-to-the-basket game.

Comment

Working...
              X