Celtics Dealing Away Perkins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics Dealing Away Perkins?

The Celtics are trying to deal away Kendrick Perkins and their 19th overall draft pick to a team high up in the lottery.

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=1561

reebokforthree wrote: View Post
    The Celtics are trying to deal away Kendrick Perkins and their 19th overall draft pick to a team high up in the lottery.

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=1561
    If you are putting this up i think should also say whether or not you think we should pursue or not, and i so what you would offer the C#!tics

I think i pass.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      If you are putting this up i think should also say whether or not you think we should pursue or not, and i so what you would offer the C#!tics

I think i pass.
      This is a great deal for any team who needs that extra push to get them over the edge, while the Raps could use a guy like Perkins he would have fit great this past year, or perhaps would have been better than getting JO last year. But with that said, we must realize Bosh & Turk are out the door and maybe calderon/Jack, we have no offense for us to have a value for a guy like Perkins, at this current time.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post

I think i pass.
        I think Perkins would be a great fit for the Raptors. We need a big defensive presence in the paint, although I'm not sure how having Bargnani and Perkins would work out.

Comment

Ainge is pulling another Leon Powe I see. He may as well just take them out behind the barn and shoot them.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
          X