Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargs the King Will Beat CB4's All Time Scoring Record with The Raps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs the King Will Beat CB4's All Time Scoring Record with The Raps!

This is the year, AB will finally be playing out of Rupa...sorry...CB4's shadow.

Statistical analysis already proves that at this rate he will surpass CB4's scoring record. I wonder how long it will take? What do you homey's think?

How about providing this statistical analysis so we don't need to talk about it as though it's fantasy?

Comment

he'll be gone before he get's within 900 points
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

FYI, quick eye balling of the numbers suggest it's going to take him four and a half more seasons to get there if he scores as much as he did last year over this stretch.

Maybe somebody else can figure out how long it's going to take him to beat Bosh's rebounding totals? Best book the NASA super computer now so you're not there waiting around. LOL

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          FYI, quick eye balling of the numbers suggest it's going to take him four and a half more seasons to get there if he scores as much as he did last year over this stretch.

Maybe somebody else can figure out how long it's going to take him to beat Bosh's rebounding totals? Best book the NASA super computer now so you're not there waiting around. LOL
          Rebounding aside, forecasting analysis for Bargs would be 3-4 yrs in beating the scoring record, but i think probably 3.

Comment

I think you have a great story here Multipaul, but kind of forecasting are you thinking here? I think Bargs averaging just under 20ppg over the next 5 years is slightly optimistic (but fair) but you can't forcast (20 x 82) x 5 seasons or around another 8000 points since it's a near impossibility that he doesn't miss 20-40 games over that stretch due to unforseen circumstance/injury....
            When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Yeah an optimistic guess is when he's about 31-32 given that he doesn't miss more than 5-10 games a year lol....
              When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Edgar wrote: View Post
                Yeah an optimistic guess is when he's about 31-32 given that he doesn't miss more than 5-10 games a year lol....
                Unlike CB, he never misses that many games because he is in better shape and not a douchebag, which increases ones propensity to fake injuries and "extend" recovery times

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  Unlike CB, he never misses that many games because he is in better shape and not a douchebag, which increases ones propensity to fake injuries and "extend" recovery times
                  It's almost impossible to get injured if you just stand at the 3 point line on offense and defense all game...

Comment

Exhibit #1 of why I'm so vocal in my criticism. Well, maybe exhibit #23.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

This of course assumes he maintains his numbers but more importantly stays a raptor. I'm not convinced that will be the case.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        This is the year, AB will finally be playing out of Rupa...sorry...CB4's shadow.

Statistical analysis already proves that at this rate he will surpass CB4's scoring record. I wonder how long it will take? What do you homey's think?
                        LOL. Your act is actually kind of funny. Keep it up.

Comment

MultiRuPaul, I think you have been sucking Andrea's nuts so long that you've actually become his LEFT NUT!

Comment

I laughed at this thread...but there's a part of me that wishes that you are right and that we're all wrong.

Comment

I swear Multipaul, you make hating Bargnani so much easier. Keep it up...by the time the season starts I'll be booing the shit out of him.

Comment

Working...
                              X