Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I made an account with this stupid site 6 months ago only to have it never allow me to post on the forums, I make this new 1 yesterday and I can already post. WTF RR

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      1) Age: 18
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? I enjoy smoking Pot, which society sometimes makes me feel guilty about.
      18) Beverage preference: Pina Colada20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Tina Fey
      I don't know why but of all the answers on this thread this made me go huh? the most.

Dude what kind of freaky 18 year old are you?! Pina colada? Tina Fey???? I'm guessing the pot has something to do with it. LMAO.

Prime wrote: View Post
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: Kobe's 81 points on us
      Curious, are you even a Raptors fan????

Garbo wrote: View Post
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Beyonce. I would like it, and put a ring on it.
      She'd be on my list as well except that Jay Z ruined her for me.

footarez wrote: View Post
      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Keanu Reeves or Omar Epps
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Candace Parker or Jessica Beal. Why not both ?
      Keanu Reeves or Omar Epps? Wait. What?

You've got Anthony Parker as your avatar...you wanna date his sister Candace. Hmmm, that's just a little disturbing. Got a bit of a man crush do we?

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      17) Favourite album: "Dookie" by Green Day
      Great album. I haven't listened to it in ages. But that was probably the first album/band I really got into.

JStockton wrote: View Post
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: VC's missed final shot of the 01 East Semis. Thought to be a preview of things to come...
      Sigh. Another questionable Raps fan. Missing the shot that would have put us in the EC finals is your favourite Raptors moment?

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Jim Kelly, Roberto Alomar, Pavel Bure
      I see we've got a number of Robbie fans here @ RR. Excellent.

Catch the taste.

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
      20) Assume you're still single (if you're currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
      I second that. She is smoking to the power of 10.

themasao wrote: View Post
      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash, Barbosa (nicest, classiest player out there)
      17) Favourite album: Enter the Wu-Tang and The Chronic/2001
      Didn't Barbosa allegedly sleep with Nash's wife?

Two great albums. I used to rinse those like a mutha.

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Rod Strickland
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Spankwire
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Tina Fey
      Answer #5 is interesting. May I ask why?

Sadly I am all too familiar with Spankwire.

Another Tina Fey admirer? Really? You sick bastards.

tonious35 wrote: View Post
      My top 5 Raptors moments for sure, but I only heard this on the FAN 590 Radio, also while Chuck Swirsky commentated that dunk like if GOD dropped into our world and did a missionary in the middle of the court with a fully resurrected Marylin Monroe.
      No wait I think your the sick one. Damn.

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Either Carly Rae Jespen, Amy Lee or Drew Barrymore
      Nah you don't want any part of that Mango. Have you seen her sex tape? Her head game is terrible with a capital T. So sad.

ebrian wrote: View Post
      Question 20 was probably not meant for this much analysis, but here's my thought process on it. It says who would I "date", versus the usual "who would you f___" (the other fun activity I'd want to do with a really hot celebrity). Btw, I'm happily married.

- I can't pick someone who is too too hot, because chances are she's been with some hot guys and that just means that no matter how much I can make her laugh, 15 minutes into the date she'll receive that "emergency phone call from a friend" and she'll be gone.
      - Some women that people listed are really tall -- for example, the beautiful Kate Upton is 5'10" so I'd look pretty stupid walking around with a girl who is 3 inches taller than me. If she wore heels, then I'm really going to look foolish.
      - Some of the women might have kids already. That's a concern for me -- if some paparazzi snaps a photo of us and her kid sees it, that's going to be a very confusing and difficult time for them.
      - Some women may have very high standards, the rich ones especially. Suddenly dinner and movie isn't going to cut it. And I'm a cheap guy.
      - Some women have weird habits, like Kate Beckinsale smokes, and I'd be concerned about the whole second-hand smoke. And apparently she doesn't drink so the likelihood of getting her back to my place after the date with no alcohol involved is quite low.
      - Then you've got some women who are just manlier than me. Like a Jessica Biel or Ann Hathaway or Kristin Kreuk.. these girls have kicked some serious ass and done some crazy stunts. I dunno, what happens if we get mugged on the way to the restaurant and she beats up the mugger? I'll never live it down. I don't think my male ego could handle that.

I ended up narrowing my choices down to Scarlett Johansson (5'4", sex goddess) and Kristen Bell (5'1", lover over sloths), and then I said to myself "OK. Between these two, realistically speaking, which one do I actually have a chance with? Kristen Bell is with Dax Sheppard, who is just a real goofball like me, whereas Scarlett has been with Ryan Reynolds, who is massive and also still funny. I'm thinking I can't beat Ryan but Dax, I mean the guy isn't even good looking.

So I picked Kristen Bell.

LMAO.

Mess wrote: View Post
      I wanted to change a couple of my answers...

9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Changed from whiny Wade to Dwight Howard (also included: every blogger/reporter I follow on Twitter who posts a "new" story/post/article/update on his situation...can we just kick him out of the league? It's getting worse than Brett Favre)

19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Changed from Canadian goofball John Candy to American badass Clint Eastwood. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly might have been on TV last night.
      LBF wrote: View Post
      Ay! There's no changing answers!
      Unfortunately LBF is correct Mess. Once you post your answers, this constitutes a binding contract which cannot be undone. If you try to edit your post in any way, shape or form, I will be forced to re-edit it to it's original content. Rules is rules.

KJ-B wrote: View Post
      17) Favourite album: "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Christina Milian
      Superb answer. TMOLH is one of my all time favs. A classic.

Christina Milian. Another superb answer.

Walnut wrote: View Post
      4) What are your ethnic roots? Hispanic
      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ricky Romero
      Nice to see another latino on RR. There doesn't seem to be too many of us here.

Ricky is stinking it up big time. Our "Ace" is a joke.

I am surprised by how many of you guys answered Jose as your all time fav Rap or current fav Rap. Interesting. With the constant bashing and trade demands for him, I wasn't expecting this.

Doc great idea to bring back the Roll Call!
      Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Sat Jul 28, 2012, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Dude what kind of freaky 18 year old are you?! Pina colada? Tina Fey???? I'm guessing the pot has something to do with it. LMAO.
        the pina colada i get.... thanks to a semi-alcoholic father, and the constant stink of beer at home growing up.... i never actually touched a beer until i was about 25... preferring the more tasty drinks to go with the "smokeables" and "ingestables"

as i got older however.... i've totally embraced the family legacy...

Comment

• Christina Milian is the f'ing business! I love that girl. This chick Cassie is damn sexy as hell too! Love her partially shaved head haircut, so hot...

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
            so I made an account with this stupid site 6 months ago only to have it never allow me to post on the forums, I make this new 1 yesterday and I can already post. WTF RR
            Sorry brother. We had some really bad issues with spam bots here so I had to change to do a manual registration approval on he site. My apologies for the inconvienence. It was an oversight on my behalf.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Christina Milian is the f'ing business! I love that girl. This chick Cassie is damn sexy as hell too! Love her partially shaved head haircut, so hot...

That hair cut is steaight FUGLY!

I find most black chick hair do's fugly though. It's like they figure they're special and it'll look good on them. It don't.

Oh, the asian dudes as well. Man, if an asian dude and black chick both in their 20's were dating and we're famous. Worst hair day ever caught on camera!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• ya its pretty ugly

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Sorry brother. We had some really bad issues with spam bots here so I had to change to do a manual registration approval on he site. My apologies for the inconvienence. It was an oversight on my behalf.
                  yea i wasnt impressed this was my last effort before i gave up on the site but its all good now so i guess i'll come back and read on the regular

Comment

• 1) Age: 18
                    2) Born: Christchurch, New Zealand
                    3) Hometown: Christchurch, New Zealand
                    4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish and canadian
                    5) Favorite All time Raptor: VC3 or TMAC
                    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Derozan ( I know still has a lot to prove but his dunks wow!
                    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Dwayne Wade
                    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Hawks
                    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobbe
                    10) Favorite Raptors moment: The excitement when we won the lottery in 06. Turned out not to be that great
                    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tom Brady
                    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Heat
                    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Geordie and Jersey shore and Desperate housewives
                    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): to many to name
                    15) Things that freak you out: spiders and shit like that
                    16) Music preference: Rap
                    17) Favourite album: "Lasers" by Lupe Fiasco
                    18) Beverage preference: Beer
                    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Will Ferell
                    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kim Kardashian

Comment

• JackfromNZ wrote: View Post
                      1) Age: 18
                      2) Born: Christchurch, New Zealand
                      3) Hometown: Christchurch, New Zealand
                      4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish and canadian
                      5) Favorite All time Raptor: VC3 or TMAC
                      6) Favorite Current Raptor: Derozan ( I know still has a lot to prove but his dunks wow!
                      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Dwayne Wade
                      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Hawks
                      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobbe
                      10) Favorite Raptors moment: The excitement when we won the lottery in 06. Turned out not to be that great
                      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tom Brady
                      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Heat
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Geordie and Jersey shore and Desperate housewives
                      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): to many to name
                      15) Things that freak you out: spiders and shit like that
                      16) Music preference: Rap
                      17) Favourite album: "Lasers" by Lupe Fiasco
                      18) Beverage preference: Beer
                      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Will Ferell
                      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kim Kardashian
                      Always wanted to go to New Zealand... What are some of the good/bad things about NZ?
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        How can someone hate Dirk??? He is one of the nicest superstars around.
                        It's "basketball" hate a la my hate for Paul Pierce...just a very frustrating player to match up against. 7-footer licking treys like ft's and that uber-frustrating elbow jumper--dude would give me nightmares if I were a pro...I call him 'jerk' bc in his younger days he'd jerk up shots, in that there was never a jumper he didn't like...which was equally frustrating but in a negative way for his teammates

Comment

• 1) Age: 39
                          2) Born: Regina, Sask
                          3) Hometown: Mississauga, ON
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? 3 parts Danish, 1 part Scottish
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mo Pete
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Kyle Lowry
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Magic Johnson (hey didn't say current)
                          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Celtics
                          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: The day they made the playoffs
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Pele
                          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure? I refuse to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself...
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): The Walking Dead,
                          15) Things that freak you out: Nutjobs in high political office.
                          16) Music preference: Jazz, Reggae, R&B, Rap, Hip-hop, rock.
                          17) Favourite album: I have over 30,000 songs. Impossible to chooose.
                          18) Beverage preference: Red Wine
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Mark Valley, although my wife would like me to say Hellboy.
                          20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Salma Hayak. Although Kate Beckinsale is a close...hell, both.

Comment

• d749 wrote: View Post
                            yea i wasnt impressed this was my last effort before i gave up on the site but its all good now so i guess i'll come back and read on the regular
                            I appreciate the second chance. Cheers!

Comment

• 1) Age: 34
                              2) Born: Toronto, ON
                              3) Hometown: Peterborough, ON
                              4) What are your ethnic roots? English, Irish
                              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Going to have to give it to Vince, although he is also my least favorite
                              6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose
                              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash
                              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
                              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
                              10) Favorite Raptors moment: Watching the Raps beat Indy early season when both were good, and realizing that the Raps were actually a good team (this would have been during the Vince/AD era
                              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? I dunno
                              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Knicks
                              13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video games.
                              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Deadwood
                              15) Things that freak you out: Losing a limb
                              16) Music preference: Indie rock, punk, alt-country
                              17) Favourite album: And nothing turned itself inside out by Yo La Tengo
                              18) Beverage preference: Beer and bourbon
                              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? The guy who plays Dexter because he looks like me and kind of acts like me.
                              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Scarlette Johanson I guess, who wouldn't.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                Oh, the asian dudes as well. Man, if an asian dude and black chick both in their 20's were dating and we're famous. Worst hair day ever caught on camera!
                                most hilariously unlikely couple EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X