Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Interview: Funny: NBA Star Jarrett Jack Got Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Interview: Funny: NBA Star Jarrett Jack Got Jokes!

Elie Seckbach interviews Jack with some special guest appearances

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

This guy is up there as one of my favorite raptors of all time, he has a guaranteed contract (provided he doesn't get traded) has said all the right things. Been very vocal this past season when he needed to be. While some may say he stepped out of line at the beginning of the season I think he was right by his decisions. Now this summer he is out there in Vegas, when he doesn't need to be. Helping out his teammates get better. Plus trying to finish a college degree, how can you not like JJ?

Comment

Jarret's a great personality, that's for sure. (and he can play)
      "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
      ~Rorschach

Comment

he should of started every game for the raptors last year

Comment

Clarence Sonny Weems, that was pretty funny.

Comment

Jack is a great player and I like his personality, however I don't consider him an elite PG( or SG), yet. Jack has an opportunity to prove himself this incoming season but I think his defense game is just not going to help him in this quest. Good luck to him ...

Comment

"is Clarence here?"

"Damn Jack!!!!!"

hahahahaha

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                Jack is a great player and I like his personality, however I don't consider him an elite PG( or SG), yet. Jack has an opportunity to prove himself this incoming season but I think his defense game is just not going to help him in this quest. Good luck to him ...
                I think he's going to have a great career as similar to Fisher, the only difference is as much as i LOVE this city, he won't win the championships like Fisher....UNLESS, we somehow draft the next coming of Kobe, and yes i said Kobe.

At the end of the day Wade, Lebron, Durant all those guys are great but no one has done what Kobe has been able to do.....yet.

Comment

Great respect for NBA players who go back to finish their degrees.

Comment

I agree. In fact, I think Jack has a lot Nash in him. He is incredibly charismatic, works really hard, tough as nails and is without question the leader of the team. His shot isn't as consistent as Nash, yet, but if you look at their numbers, Jack is developing at eerily similar pace as Nash. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X