No announcement yet.

Nash Watch: L.A. bound (#1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Sam Smith from Bulls.com thinks Nash will sign with Raptors as well:

All indications in Phoenix are the Suns will make Steve Nash a limited offer and he’ll move on. It makes sense as the Suns will have $23 million in salary cap room and they’ve gone as far as they can go. The Suns were always a player destination, and this will test whether they still are under the frugal Robert Sarver management. Many believe Nash instead of chasing a title with a contender for a lesser salary will go back to Canada and the Raptors for a three-year deal and help bring their young players along.
    Source
    "Many believe.."?? Very cool. Maybe you were right all along Matt!

Comment

• Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Sam Smith from Bulls.com thinks Nash will sign with Raptors as well:

"Many believe.."?? Very cool. Maybe you were right all along Matt!
        Although, most of us, including myself, would rather see him chase a ring.

Him signing to play in his home country would almost immortalize him even more. The fact he'd give up trying to get a ring to play within his home country is just about the greatest compliment to himself and canada.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Btw, joey. I don't know if I've said this before. But, I love how you are running with Big Country as your avatar. I made a mention of him way back and you just ran with him ever since. Like a bouss!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            The Knicks are not going to get him because they're pretty much stuck with Lee at this point. Dolan isn't going to let thate marketing sensation go because it's lost opportunity and it means the alienation of a bunch of fans who otherwise might not care about the Knicks.
            Lee?

Don't start with these snarky racist remarks.

Comment

• Next in line Jay Triano for coach of Canada's team!!! Back to work with Steve Nash !!! I say it's a done deal!

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
                Lee?

I am pretty sure that was a typo on his part. David Lee played for the Knicks for 5 years.

Comment

• badbob wrote: View Post
                  Next in line Jay Triano for coach of Canada's team!!! Back to work with Steve Nash !!! I say it's a done deal!
                  I'm not so sure about this.

As he says in the conference, they've had some advances from some highly respected international coaching prospects. I'd say Jay will at least have some competition for the spot. And rightfully so. I hope they get the best they can. If Jay is that, then so be it.

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
                    Lee?

Actually that was a typo. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt though.

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I am pretty sure that was a typo on his part. David Lee played for the Knicks for 5 years.
                    Thanks Matt. That's what happened. I'm no more racist than Prime is patient.

Comment

I'm no more racist than Prime is patient.

hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahy ahahahahaa

spat my beer out

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahy ahahahahaa

spat my beer out
                        Thanks for coming out everyone. I'm available for Birthdays and Bar Mitzvahs. Tell your friends!

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        I'm not so sure about this.

As he says in the conference, they've had some advances from some highly respected international coaching prospects. I'd say Jay will at least have some competition for the spot. And rightfully so. I hope they get the best they can. If Jay is that, then so be it.
                        I think they should try thinking outside the box: Canada shouldn't limit itself to solely Canadian coaches. For example Jay has coached on the U.S. national team despite being Canadian.

Comment

Thanks for coming out everyone. I'm available for Birthdays and Bar Mitzvahs. Tell your friends!

I think they should try thinking outside the box: Canada shouldn't limit itself to solely Canadian coaches. For example Jay has coached on the U.S. national team despite being Canadian.
                          Would you even consider a Chinese coach, Apollo?

Comment

• Can I take a rain check? I was always taught that if you don't have any snarky racist remarks to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Comment

Can I take a rain check? I was always taught that if you don't have any snarky racist remarks to say then you shouldn't say anything at all.
                              *chuckles*

Comment

Actually that was a typo. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt though.
                                Always a pleasure.

Thanks Matt. That's what happened. I'm no more racist than Prime is patient.
                                I'm pretty patient if I must say so myself. You must be pretty racist then. Well, I applaud your honesty. The first step to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X