Toronto Sports Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    I haven't watched the Argos play his season but I have seen the Ti-Cats and at least when i saw them they were not very good and that is being nice about it.
    That sounds about right.

The Ti-cats have missed the playoffs in 6 of the last 8 seasons. Considering 6 of the league's 8 teams make the playoffs this is quite the accomplishment.

Comment

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
      That sounds about right.

The Ti-cats have missed the playoffs in 6 of the last 8 seasons. Considering 6 of the league's 8 teams make the playoffs this is quite the accomplishment.
      They have turned a corner though and will end up ahead of the Argos by year end. Bruce III, Stala and Knowlton(who is 5'11'' btw) are all monsters and expect a grey cup in Hamilton next season.

Comment

you should have the shit i'm smoking man... it's excellent shit! I admit argos have some nice peices now but saying they are better than the Cats is just crazy talk. Copeland out for 6 weeks now, and that's a huge hit to take. Hamilton is as deep as any team -other than the riders- in the league. Big game this week!!! GO CATS GO!

Comment

All I know is my CFL team is having a horrible season, and they are usually one of the top teams

Comment

Working...
          X