Terrence Ross Wins 2013 Dunk Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
    Made this Desktop Wallpaper in honor of Ross winning the dunk contest! (Please be aware this is only my 3rd or 4th wallpaper ever made, I am an amateur) So be nice and let me know what you think!

http://i.imgur.com/vKqG6Yu.jpg
    I think you did pretty good. Nice use of purple.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      Anyways, Ross winning was awesome. Drake and KG's reaction to the last dunk, twitter exploding and his cause (dunk cancer) made it feel so big. Like, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited much less feeling the dunk contest. When Ross won I was cheering in the living room with my wife and daughter. It was awesome.

Unlike a lot of the recent dunk contest winners I can see Ross being a player too. Toronto is live right now.
      LOL I woke my girlfriend up cheering after Ross won. She was home from a long days work and tried to stay awake for it. Actually I kept jabbing at her to wake up to watch it. Lol I'm gonna have to make it up to her for real. Great performance by him. I was worried after he missed the first 4 tries.

Comment

• wow Canada always has the worst singers sing the anthem

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          5 attempts = 50 points?

I like T.Ross but that doesn't make sense to me.

He thanked all of his fans, twitter, the nba. DeRozan and Gay.

There was no love for Toronto, no mention. Even off camera, on twitter.

I think he'll leave Toronto the first chance he gets.
          this just makes it look like Toronto has a image problem. looking for every person with an attachment to say thank you or mention Toronto at every chance they get is silly.

I think the homage to Vince was a great idea. not that the shirt made the dunk. I think a meaningful positive moment of memory of Vince was something to help the franchise move forward.

still hate Vince but a good moment for the team and props to Ross for doing it.

Comment

Made this Desktop Wallpaper in honor of Ross winning the dunk contest! (Please be aware this is only my 3rd or 4th wallpaper ever made, I am an amateur) So be nice and let me know what you think!

http://i.imgur.com/vKqG6Yu.jpg
            Take off the name and posterization effect and it would be a lot better.

Comment

• So glad Ross won the dunk contest... and with barely any props. Jumped over a kid for one and that's it, I believe. Disappointing showings for the West though, lol. Faried and Bledsoe were unspectacular and Evans just really likes jumping over things, I guess, haha.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Take off the name and posterization effect and it would be a lot better.
                Like this? had to add some effect, its didn't look nice at all without anything.

http://i.imgur.com/xNCzvzl.jpg
                A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Like this? had to add some effect, its didn't look nice at all without anything.

http://i.imgur.com/xNCzvzl.jpg
                  Looks sweet.

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG! I TWEETED THE BACKGROUND TO TERRENCE ROSS AND HE FAVORITED IT!!!

Click the time to see it!
                    Last edited by GoldenBaller; Mon Feb 18, 2013, 03:32 PM.
                    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG! I TWEETED THE BACKGROUND TO TERRENCE ROSS AND HE FAVORITED IT!!!

Click the time to see it!
                      LOL - That is awesome of him!

Happy for you, GB!

Comment

• His made a name for himself that forsure. Looks like the kid had a great weekend!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                        X