Brandon Jennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleepz wrote: View Post
    I also notice some "no ways'" for S. Jackson and although I understand the sentiments, when dialed in Jackson is the type of solid veteran that can help a team win, and a player who contributed to a team that won a ring.
    True, but on the other hand, while in the midst of an 8-game losing streak, I don't see Jackson being the kind of veteran presence/role model required to keep a young team upbeat in the locker room. It seems more likely that he'd be speed-dialing his agent trying to find the first flight out of YYZ.

Comment

Ed Davis + Jerryd Bayless for Brandon Jennings.

Comment

ahhhh no.... that's a dream. They would want a prospect, a good draft pick or two later ones, and cap relief. I don't see them trading him.

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
          lmao!

not even close to Compton...LOL

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            not even close to Compton...LOL
            Hahahah! Oh man, I love that someone from Rexdale chimed in on that.
            I don't know though Don, I lived in the Rex for a few years, and those streets are pretty rough! LOL

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Hahahah! Oh man, I love that someone from Rexdale chimed in on that.
              I don't know though Don, I lived in the Rex for a few years, and those streets are pretty rough! LOL
              Yes but I have been to Compton and it is hugely different.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                Yes but I have been to Compton and it is hugely different.
                I'm aware. I was clearly kidding. I thought it was pretty clear. :P Way to ruin the joke though man. Geeez. haha

Comment

I'm aware. I was clearly kidding. I thought it was pretty clear. :P Way to ruin the joke though man. Geeez. haha
                  No no sorry didn't mean that way.

Comment

Just memories of when I was there barely made it out had to drive over lawns and chased most of the way to Santa Monica.

Comment

Something like Barbosa + E.Davis + Bayless + Future 1st rounder for Jennings + Gooden (we probably have to absorb his fat contract)

Comment

mentioning how are Strip Clubs are WAAAY better than the US;
                        dude it is not about the strip clubs...

just the average 9-5 girl in toronto is not obese stupid and and undereducated loud mouth like so many big-city american women. Trust me I have traveled. The vast majority of american women (outside of New york state FLA and Cali) are disgusting.

Absolutely vile creatures... dumb as a bag of rocks

fat IHOP eaters

self important know-nothings

pick your poison - all the good ones went to LA and there are a ton of good ones in New York the rest is slim pickins...
                        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

I think a Bayless and Ed for Jennings should be enough to get it done. Anymore and Im out.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                            dude it is not about the strip clubs...

just the average 9-5 girl in toronto is not obese stupid and and undereducated loud mouth like so many big-city american women. Trust me I have traveled. The vast majority of american women (outside of New york state FLA and Cali) are disgusting.

Absolutely vile creatures... dumb as a bag of rocks

fat IHOP eaters

self important know-nothings

pick your poison - all the good ones went to LA and there are a ton of good ones in New York the rest is slim pickins...

He's 38 years old...never kissed a girl

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
                              I think a Bayless and Ed for Jennings should be enough to get it done. Anymore and Im out.
                              I was thinking the same, seeing that Jennings is 1 year younger than Bayless and is already way better. I'd do it and I'd be OK with adding some cash and picks, because we don't really need other rookies or big players in the next few years. I know this is not the topic for it, but look at this:

Valanciunas/FA
                              Bargnani/Johnson
                              Rookie/Johnson/
                              DeRozan/FA
                              Jennings/Calderon

I think it sounds pretty good, and it's also pretty realistic.

Comment

I think it "moved"

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                                Jennings is one of the top PG targets on my list ... I think he is attainable, for the right deal. Ed Davis is a good start, with our 2nd rounder or a future pick - but I don't think it would happen until the offseason

Add that to the news that Batum will not be extending with Portland before become an RFA this offseason ... Jennings and Batum would be amazing additions, along with Jonas and the pick.

Jennings and Jose are perfect balance at PG.
                                I will be buying season tickets if both Batum and Jennings show up here. OMG.
                                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X