Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Raps finish 12th - Was Lowry worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I just don't see. GM's don't take chances on small point guards in the top 3.
    Fair enough but back to my original point, I am not going to cry if raps pick top 3 and select Burke.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I just don't see. GM's don't take chances on small point guards in the top 3.
      i.e Chris Paul.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        i.e Chris Paul.
        Not to be a stickler but Chris Paul was picked 4th.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Not to be a stickler but Chris Paul was picked 4th.
          Exactly my point. Best player in the draft but, GM's just don't take chance with small guards. Especially ones that aren't typically athletic.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lowry is very much worth it. God I defend him so much. Show up in camp 15 lbs. lighter, gamble less on D and be more agressive to create your own shot - he'll be good again!

If not, Eric Bledsoe would be really nice here. Like really nice.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              Lowry is very much worth it. God I defend him so much. Show up in camp 15 lbs. lighter, gamble less on D and be more agressive to create your own shot - he'll be good again!

If not, Eric Bledsoe would be really nice here. Like really nice.
              Dare I say great.

Comment

You all know how I feel about Lowry, but Lowry is at least worth the 12th pick.

At the time it was a horrible decision because BC was basically saying he had enough confidence in Lowry to give away the 4th overall pick. You win some, you lose some. Look at the past 7 years and you'll see why stupid decisions like this end up killing you.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                X