No announcement yet.

Landry Sets a Raptors First... You Can't Make This $#!@ Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic is actually terrifying. I would not want to wake up next to that every morning ^^^

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      That pic is actually terrifying. I would not want to wake up next to that every morning ^^^
      LOL, I am telling you Brunette La La Vasquez is simply beautiful

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
        Your pictures made me realize that I just don't find blondes attractive haha
        But yeah, Brunette La La Vasquez is hott
        but i dont think landry wife is a real blonde. you can see it in her roots
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

absolutely no one is looking at her roots
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Well, on the checklist of things I'm looking at that one is waaaay down the list. There are even a few repeats before I'm ever going to arrive there.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              but i dont think landry wife is a real blonde. you can see it in her roots
              Eyebrow colour is always the most accurate indicator of natural hair colour.

Lala tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios...

Comment

LBF, where are you?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Did you see John Luvitz as Billy Idol? That was priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeNGN5sx3pU

As for Fields being dedicated to the Raptors 24/7, well, that's unreasonable but I do understand some fans' disappointment in his play. These fans just need to keep in mind that it was well accepted to be a bonehead move by Colangelo the day the signing occurred. It's not Fields' fault Colangelo was that stupid on that particular day; I'd have signed the contract too and have been happy to have you hate me everyday. You have to think that contract played a role in getting Colangelo fired. So there's your justice... I guess if you need something to make you feel a little better about the whole thing.
                  Ahhhh haha.

What is this SHOW. Love it. These people who go on it are just hilarious.... and I love how much they dont care how dumb they look.

Anyone who is slagging LF for this is a bit of a doofus.

Comment

Y'all are crazy, Lala is pretty damn hot

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                      not melo, and he's making more
                      That's subjective because to me Lala is extremely good looking.

And Joey didn't mean that ALL rich people go for hot wives, some don't care very much about looks or end up with their high-school sweetheart.

The reality is a really rich guy is gonna have a lot more options available in terms of women than a middle class or poor guy. It's biological that girls want a man who can provide for them.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Y'all are crazy, Lala is pretty damn hot

We have a bit too much of this:

Going on in this thread. Not one guy here would turn down Lala (save for the married ones and even then...)

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post

Going on in this thread. Not one guy here would turn down Lala (save for the married ones and even then...)
                          If there was a choice beyween lala and landrys wife. Im sure most guys (or girls) would take landrys girl.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Fields got the hottest basketball wife imo

Comment

He's gonna be on Jim Rome in the next hour or so to talk about this I'm sure. Catch It on WGR550 am

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post

Nah, I'm good. I'd pass without even thinking about it.. actually that depends on how many Pints I've had ... but I'm putting Lala at 6/10.

Now... Mrs. Fields? She's easily in the 8 to 10 range.

PS. If that guy gets a 6, I'm at 13.

Comment

Working...
                                X