Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tkfu wrote: View Post
    Suns already have a 7 footer who plays bad defense, shoots almost exclusively from the outside, and doesn't rebound: Channing Frye. They've got the good sense to keep him on the bench, though. Can't see them trading for Bargs.
    An enlarged heart is a good reason to keep him not only on the bench but out of uniform for this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...t-indefinitely

Comment

• Bargnani could use a heart transplant.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        Bargnani could use a heart transplant.
        HAH. Touché.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          An enlarged heart is a good reason to keep him not only on the bench but out of uniform for this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...t-indefinitely
          Oh yeaaaah....forgot about that. Goes to show how much Suns basketball I watch now that Nash is gone.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            Bargnani could use a heart transplant.
            we all wish...
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• There is still hope my friends...

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Trade_Bargnani

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                This was the original source:

The key to Toronto's recent five-game winning streak?

There are a couple beyond the fact that the Raptors finally hit a favorable stretch of schedule.

1. Andrea Bargnani's injury and subsequent forced removal from the lineup improved the Raptors' struggling D.

2. It's pretty evident that Toronto's players, for all of the big numbers Kyle Lowry put up in November, are happier when Jose Calderon is at the controls.

Which raises the question: Will Toronto change course now and try to pair Lowry in future trade packages with Bargnani instead of Calderon?

It has been widely assumed for months that the Raptors would try to package Calderon's expiring deal with Barngani's in hopes of landing a top-flight player in return. But the Raps have actually functioned better so far this season when Lowry -- who brings an undeniable "swagger," as coach Dwane Casey likes to say, but is also undeniably up and down with his moods -- has been out of the lineup nursing a variety of injuries.

One source close to the situation said Friday that Bargnani remains "a lock to be moved." That naturally depends on finding a taker for the underachieving Italian forward, but Lowry's contract shouldn't be too hard to attach to a trade, valued at $5.8 million this season and with only $1 million guaranteed of the $6.2 million he's owed next season.

And as Lowry showed Friday night, he's quite capable of doing damage when healthy.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...9/year-numbers
                Nothing would make me more disappointed than to see Lowry shipped out as part of a Bargnani trade. Luckily, it appears, the Lowry references are nothing more than innuendo and assumptions on Stein's part. The source says nothing about Lowry, only Bargnani is a lock to be moved.

Comment

Nothing would make me more disappointed than to see Lowry shipped out as part of a Bargnani trade. Luckily, it appears, the Lowry references are nothing more than innuendo and assumptions on Stein's part. The source says nothing about Lowry, only Bargnani is a lock to be moved.
                  Me too. The guy is a beast. Given he takes ill-advised shots at times, but Kobe does, Wade does, Durant does, Westbrook does, CP3 does. Before you guys fret, i am, in no way shape or form comparing Lowry to these guys, im just saying even the best of em, go nuts sometimes.

If the Maloofs are hesitating to trade Cousins and seeing that MWP is still a laker, Lowry's behaviour should be a non-issue for the Raps. I dont think he's as bad as these guys, and he's definitely worth the "gamble".

I hope BC is able to get a trading partner before Bargnani is 100% recovered, otherwise, it would just be awkward.

Comment

Even if its speculation, there should be no mention of Lowrys name in these rumors. Bargs can go for a TPE for all I care. Lowry must stay and is THE FUTURE of this franchise (along with DD, TR, and JV).
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      Even if its speculation, there should be no mention of Lowrys name in these rumors. Bargs can go for a TPE for all I care. Lowry must stay and is THE FUTURE of this franchise (along with DD, TR, and JV).
                      Didn't you leave out Derrick Williams :P

Comment

• I really hope Bargnani watching the recent clicking and chemistry building will light him up some and return him to being "Il Mago" and not Mr Pasta. 7 years in the league he isn't too old to expand his game a bit (post play, rebounding)

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          I really hope Bargnani watching the recent clicking and chemistry building will light him up some and return him to being "Il Mago" and not Mr Pasta. 7 years in the league he isn't too old to expand his game a bit (post play, rebounding)
                          Don't hope for that. Hope they trade him before he comes back and screws things up...

Comment

• Don't let a few good wins deter you from the task still at hand.

Mission is not accomplished.

#tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans

There is a very real reason for the drastic turnaround since December 10.

Comment

I really hope Bargnani watching the recent clicking and chemistry building will light him up some and return him to being "Il Mago" and not Mr Pasta. 7 years in the league he isn't too old to expand his game a bit (post play, rebounding)
                              **facepalm** as I think back to myself rationalizing/hoping Bargnani will become something he is not.

#tradeBargnani

Comment

Actually after 7 years there is very little someone can do to change how they play the game - unless they are extremely hard workers (which Bargnani has proven not to be). Guys like Nash, Jordan, and Allen have all changed the ways they played their games after being in the league so many years.. but those guys worked extremely hard in the off season. I wish Andrea had that same mentality, but unfortunately he doesn't.

My point is that Bargnani will always be a weak rebounder, and will prefer to spot up for a 3 than man the post.

I'm hoping that Bargnani is slowly integrated into the team like Lowry and Fields are now. It would be great to see Bargnani earn his starter minutes. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X