• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
    And how exactly will this happen
    Summer holidays?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Summer holidays?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        If you guys think Wiggins isn't #1 on 90% of the leagues draft board then you have no idea what you're talking about
        ^ This.

Wiggins is still #1 for most people, so regardless of where the Raps pick, their big board should read #1 - Wiggins. I'm not sold on Parker but he has looked the most polished, but that doesn't mean he will be the better NBA player. People are over-thinking this way too much.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

^ This.

Wiggins is still #1 for most people, so regardless of where the Raps pick, their big board should read #1 - Wiggins. I'm not sold on Parker but he has looked the most polished, but that doesn't mean he will be the better NBA player. People are over-thinking this way too much.
          I think is exactly right its too early to speculate i think lets have the seaon come to at about 80% and lets also have Mrach Madness i think only then we would who would be picking where and who is the real deal

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            People used to say "In BC we trust" and look what happened. If Wiggins wasn't a Canadian then I wouldn't have a problem with the Raptors grabbing the first overall pick but because he is (and also from Toronto) then I fear other factors could be at play here which could hinder an objective selection of the first overall pick in this case.

Politics played a role in the Raptors selecting Bargnani first overall as well.
            Unless Wiggins shows by March that he is in fact the #1 player in the draft minus the label of potential.

If he starts playing like he did last night consistently, then that is likely going to happen.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Unless Wiggins shows by March that he is in fact the #1 player in the draft minus the label of potential.

If he starts playing like he did last night consistently, then that is likely going to happen.
              Parker has been consistent so far but even with him he needs to prove himself at March Madness that will decide who is number 1 for me its a 2 way race between wiggins and parker

Comment

• NBADraft.net has their board updated.

Zach LaVine at #5 in 2014.

I'm not surprised. I have serious emotions about that kid. lol

Comment

NBADraft.net has their board updated.

Wow they dropped Exum to 6th and Randle to 7th.

This draft is stupid talented.

Shabazz Napier has played his way into the 1st round too. Clutch daggers from the UConn PG. Jahii Carson slips into the 2nd round. Raps need to get a point guard in this draft and both of these guys are worth watching (assuming we don't get Smart/Exum).

Comment

NBADraft.net has their board updated.

Some big changes with that board Parker 1st and wiggins 2 and exum and Randle have droped to 6 and 7

Comment

Wow they dropped Exum to 6th and Randle to 7th.

This draft is stupid talented.

Shabazz Napier has played his way into the 1st round too. Clutch daggers from the UConn PG. Jahii Carson slips into the 2nd round. Raps need to get a point guard in this draft and both of these guys are worth watching (assuming we don't get Smart/Exum).
                      I really like the way Napier has been playing. Always rebounds well even when not scoring. Pretty clutch too.

Comment

• Wiggins is just so talented, and gifted, but I wonder if he will be a project once he gets to the NBA. He doesn't seem to play with the same aggressiveness as Parker and Randle and is happy to let the game come to him. Are Raptor fans willing to wait a few years for him?

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          Wiggins is just so talented, and gifted, but I wonder if he will be a project once he gets to the NBA. He doesn't seem to play with the same aggressiveness as Parker and Randle and is happy to let the game come to him. Are Raptor fans willing to wait a few years for him?
                          I think he plays within the system at Kansas and has shown ability to take over when warranted.

Not intending to be disrespectful to your comment/post but those are the same types of comments that were made about Drummond. I think talent triumphs at the NBA level and with the differences between college and pro game I think he will excel.

Comment

Wiggins is just so talented, and gifted, but I wonder if he will be a project once he gets to the NBA. He doesn't seem to play with the same aggressiveness as Parker and Randle and is happy to let the game come to him. Are Raptor fans willing to wait a few years for him?
                            This is exactly what scares me if we end with wiggins the whole nation will be on him to perfrom from game one and that is too much presure on the kid IMO

Comment

I really like the way Napier has been playing. Always rebounds well even when not scoring. Pretty clutch too.
                              At the start of the season, Shabazz Napier was just a footnote on the big board as having the name Shabazz (still think it's crazy that back-to-back drafts will have a Shabazz) but he's impressed. Now that he's on the radar, people will start to poke holes in his game more though.

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                                This is exactly what scares me if we end with wiggins the whole nation will be on him to perfrom from game one and that is too much presure on the kid IMO
                                If he can handle the microscope he is currently under I think he can handle Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X