Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Source: HoopsHype.com

I've said this many times but I'll throw it out there again given the quote above. If the Raptors take Motiejunas I'm walking off the set.
    No kidding.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      Nice find.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Bismack Biyombo
        oh ya i like that guy.

Comment

• Draft ideas

Well, we don't really know where we will be drafting yet but if we do land in the three spot I think we should explore some options.

Hopefully we get the 1st or 2nd pick, but if not:

Trade the pick! I'm not interested in drafting an unknown centre, there have been far to many busts when drafting drafting centres.

I think we should try to acquire both of Utah's picks (#6 and #12). We could throw the #3 and sweeten the pot with bayless or some other asset. Maybe the first rounder for 2013 (we should be good by then...shouldn't we?)

With the 6th pick I would draft Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight

With the 12th I would try to get Kwahi Leonard. He is a perfect fit for this Raptor team. He is athletic, and defensive minded, rebounds well and a slasher. He averaged 15.4 pg abd 10.7 rbs for a #2 ranked team that made it to the sweet 16 and lost to UCONN.

Even if we can't trade with Utah I think we should stick with the same draft plan and try to trade for another late first rounder to pick up Leonard.

I realize B.C. said our team was to young to have two new rookies, but I think these guys would improve our team.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            Trade the pick! I'm not interested in drafting an unknown centre, there have been far to many busts when drafting drafting centres.
            It's easy to say that but what if everyone thinks like this? Should they trade the pick for the sake of trading it? If not then you need to consider the idea that a good trade may not be there. I don't anticipate anyone selling the farm for Kanter or Knight or Walker or Vesely.

Comment

• I know we probably going big but, if we fall in the lottery Brandon Knight might be a good option
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• man i don't respect any of that workout.

1. why is he practicing a floater? if you put yourself in a position that you are force to take a floater it's a bad shot.

2. his jumpshots need to be taken at game speed, hell I could hit jumpers all day at the speed he was taking them.

3. the one on one thing is useless especially when you have a guy that small on you LOL!!! put 2 defenders and the floor or even just one and tell him he is only can take 1 dribble

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  man i don't respect any of that workout.

1. why is he practicing a floater? if you put yourself in a position that you are force to take a floater it's a bad shot.

2. his jumpshots need to be taken at game speed, hell I could hit jumpers all day at the speed he was taking them.

3. the one on one thing is useless especially when you have a guy that small on you LOL!!! put 2 defenders and the floor or even just one and tell him he is only can take 1 dribble
                  Brandon knight is in almost in then nba... look where you are

Comment

• knight not very polished, if we slip we should just take valanciunas or biyombo , whoever is th best player.

Comment

• I think Walker is far less of a risky than Knight with just as much upside. He's also a better player right now.

Comment

• Knight has more upside due to his size and athleticism.

Comment

• Saying we should take Jonas or Biyombo because knight isn't very polished is kind of insane
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• He also is the youngest player in the draft. He won't turn 19 till December. I like him he plays good D, shots the lights out, extremely smart and his a winner. He won the Gatorade National Basket-ball player of the year back to back years his Junior and Senior of High School. The third player to do that, who were the other two to do it? Lebron James and Greg Oden

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              He won the Gatorade National Basket-ball player of the year back to back years his Junior and Senior of High School. The third player to do that, who were the other two to do it? Lebron James and Greg Oden

Actually lebron never did that. He won it is senior year and his 5th year

Comment

• dballa21 wrote: View Post
                                Actually lebron never did that. He won it is senior year and his 5th year
                                Lebron was a fifth year senior?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X