No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael is an overrated c^^t... His mouth got him where he is... nothing else.

Seriously, who has he BEAT? like, REALLY beat. Not wrestle-fuck to a decision.

I'll give him Stann, because Stann has no ground game whatsoever. The Bisping decision was way too close to say that he deserves a title shot. Hell, most people thought Bisping should have taken the decision

He wrestle-fucked Marquart, Okami, Miller to get his first title shot.. and seriously, look it up.... before those fights, anybody he fought who wasn't a nobody with little name recognition beat him... Hell, Akihiro Gono, who realistically is like 25 lbs smaller than Chael took him to a draw..

I hope Anderson dismantles him... i don't wish any long lasting damage to Chael... but i seriously hope Anderson outclasses him in the same manner that Jose Aldo outclassed Faber and sent him to another division to find "easier" competition

Comment

• dude he beat up anderson silva and made fun of michael lansberg. he's good in my books.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Some of you lads may like this, the rest of you will love it. Check the link at the bottom to see all the pics!

http://thechive.com/2012/07/03/the-u...-26-hq-photos/

Comment

• Do not know how long this video will be up for until the UFC takes it down but if you missed the fight:

The biggest difference between Silva and Sonnen is that Silva has this godly concentration and Sonnen does not. Sonnen's slip cost him the fight. Still, you gotta love Sonnen bringing the fight to Silva.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Some of you lads may like this, the rest of you will love it. Check the link at the bottom to see all the pics!

http://thechive.com/2012/07/03/the-u...-26-hq-photos/
            chive is my life man!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• i was hoping silva won, and i'm glad he did... but i gotta say, considering i despise sonnen, what a great display of sportsmanship and humility from him post fight... all the things that the rabid internet sonnen fans would cling to to say he got cheated, he dispelled and gave full credit to silva

the forrest griffin antics were awesome

Comment

• spinning backfist fail!!

Comment

• What a shyte feckin card tonight... And first row keeps cutting out on me dammit!

Comment

• the undercard was awesome... also the riddle submission was SICK... but ya..... literally fell asleep at least once through each of the kongo fight, lombard-boetsch, and faber-barao

Comment

• HUGE MMA news... Strikeforce closing shop after their January show

Women's division going to the UFC... so far, Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate are confirmed signed...

The influx of talent from Strikeforce to the UFC is going to be insane... Melendez, Jacare, Rockhold, Mousassi, Woodley, OSP, Ruthless Robbie Lawler, Tim Kennedy, Larkin, Saffiedine, Jason High, Misaki, Marquart, Jordan Mein... the list goes on

mostly unknown names to people who only pay attention to the UFC... but the divisions are about to get seriously STACKED

Comment

• ZUFFA is about to get a whole hell of a lot richer...

Comment

• Solid card. Got worried there in the 3rd round.but, gsp as dominate as ever.

Comment

• Yes! Velasquez pummelled Dos Santos!

Comment

• didn't see that coming... wanted cain to win, but thought dos santos would...

hopefully dos santos rebounds with a win or two.... i'm really interested in seeing the rubber match

the lauzon-miller fight was all kinds of awesome

Comment

• I thought about ordering it. But, didn't.

I was pissed all they showed were the main event in the highlights. Great job, The Score! Ya, bun-heads!

Comment

Working...
                                X