Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

All Star Voting is Here! Although we all love DD and LK, it is a virtual impossiblity they will not be making an appearance (outside of DD in the dunk off).

Lets rally together and get our leader, Bargs, to the All Star team.

I know it will be tough- Superman is a lock, and you have Horford and Bogut who will take alot of the popular vote (possibly Lopez as well).

If RR members rally together and vote for our boys everyday, we "might" be able to make it happen!

Lets get it!

Im down !

*votes Horford and Lopez*

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
      Im down !

*votes Horford and Lopez*
      Why Lopez?

Comment

Cuz he isnt Bargnani

Comment

i dunno... if the raps starting lineup was zhi zhi wang, hoffa, trajan langdon, ed o'bannon, and jay williams fractured pelvis playing PG.... i still wouldnt vote for a hawk or a net over them... or a player on any other team over the players on my team

in a dog fight, no french soldier would place a bet on the red baron shooting down a french pilot. the enemy is the enemy

Comment

i voted already

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              i dunno... if the raps starting lineup was zhi zhi wang, hoffa, trajan langdon, ed o'bannon, and jay williams fractured pelvis playing PG.... i still wouldnt vote for a hawk or a net over them... or a player on any other team over the players on my team

in a dog fight, no french soldier would place a bet on the red baron shooting down a french pilot. the enemy is the enemy

Wang Zhi Zhi,Araujo and Ed O Bannon were here we'd be a better rebounding front court and our center would average more than 4 rebs a game...

Comment

Lets get our vote-on!

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                  Wang Zhi Zhi,Araujo and Ed O Bannon were here we'd be a better rebounding front court and our center would average more than 4 rebs a game...
                  you hate bargs. we get it.

you beat that dead horse so long that you're just hitting the ground

Comment

then why are people making threads saying this dead horse should play in the all-star game ?

Comment

THis is why all star voting shouldnt be based only on fan votes. Everyonce in a while something like this works and a good player loses his spot. Unless Andrea, can start outplaying Dwight Howard, im not voting for him.

Comment

iggyiggyigoudala wrote: View Post
                        THis is why all star voting shouldnt be based only on fan votes. Everyonce in a while something like this works and a good player loses his spot. Unless Andrea, can start outplaying Dwight Howard, im not voting for him.
                        Like AI getting in last year, LOL.

Listen, lets support our players. Having an appearance at all star time boosts the reputation of our club, so lets get behind the Raptors and make this happen!

Comment

Im not supporting a player even on the hometeam that does not deserve to be there...and as a starting big man sucking on D and averaging 4 rebounds a game isnt worthy of playing in the celebrity game much less the all star game...

Comment

No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
                              then why are people making threads saying this dead horse should play in the all-star game ?
                              Your a loser get off RR you inbred hick

Comment

Working...
                              X