Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't we going hard in the paint for Eric Bledsoe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    There's tanking and then there's whatever the bucks are doing
    It's called "sucking." We should all be familiar with it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Why would the Suns need Bledsoe when they drafted Marshall in the lottery and signed Dragic to a new contract last year?
      They are not going anywhere soon; apparently they are just gathering assets and this might be a good one.

Comment

i like him too, but too expensive.
        Think so?..its 7.5 per for 3 more years. His numbers last year were 14.7 pts, 7.4 ast, 3 reb. Not outrageous I dont think.

Lowry will make 6.2 next year with lesser nos. but about similar PER and gunning for a larger deal after.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          That makes Dragic available...I liked him. Thoughts?
          I think it makes Marshall available. Bledsoe will probably backup Dragic.

Comment

Id be happy to pick up Marshall as our backup PG!
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Do you really want Marshall on this team? To tank, sure.

Comment

Sooo Bledsoe just went to the suns in a 3 team deal.
                I got the third team in the deal wrong lol

Comment

They actually want to play them together with Bledsoe as the SG. Confused.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Can someone please rationalize the Bucks decision?
                    Reddick was a UFA. My guess would be that he flat out told the Bucks he wasn't coming back, JJ swallowed the LAC pitch, and Bucks took something for nothing.

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                      Reddick was a UFA. My guess would be that he flat out told the Bucks he wasn't coming back, JJ swallowed the LAC pitch, and Bucks took something for nothing.
                      Exactly.

I read somewhere this evening that when the trade went down in February, Redick's agent made it very clear that he was not returning to Bucks' GM. The Bucks essentially traded Harris for 2 second round picks and now find themselves without a legit SF.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Exactly.

I read somewhere this evening that when the trade went down in February, Redick's agent made it very clear that he was not returning to Bucks' GM. The Bucks essentially traded Harris for 2 second round picks and now find themselves without a legit SF.
                        Well.. that was a fail.

Comment

• And how complicit was our new asst gm. in that trade for Redick considering his thoughts about Milwaukee?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            And how complicit was our new asst gm. in that trade for Redick considering his thoughts about Milwaukee?
                            He was the "Assistant" GM, so I don't think you can put any of that on him. It'd be like blaming Stefanski for all the terrible shit BC did.

Comment

• Besides, word is past GM's like Ujiri and Stefanski disagreed with BC a LOT
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                He was the "Assistant" GM, so I don't think you can put any of that on him. It'd be like blaming Stefanski for all the terrible shit BC did.
                                Quite true...just raising a disturbing possibility. It might well be one of the reasons he left. I am surprised at Hammond though...he has a good reputation.

Comment

Working...
                                X